Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

just curious. What should someone have done. I would have stepped over his KOd body without a thought myself. I guess someone could have pizzed on him too see if that helped.

If you're going to do nothing, fine. There is no requirement to help. But either do nothing and move on, or call for help. Don't take photos of someone knocked out.

That's a scary commentary on society. The guy deserved to get punched, but King Hits are very fkn dangerous. Anyway, the guy gets knocked out and people take out their phones...to take photos?

That should be criminal in itself.

Well, it is not like they were at church or anything. But as you say, that is a very dangerous shot. There are many similar cases where a guy gets hit like that, alcohol involved, and the person who was hit cracks his head on the pavement and dies. Then the guy who hit him is looking at manslaughter charges at the very least.

They are so sad when they do happen. Wrecks a lot of lives in addition to the life it ends. It is interesting how something in the spur of the moment can alter so many lives.

221776_495703013823686_1338250883_n.jpg

Happened to a friends friends brother. And for no reason, he was just on his way home from a nightclub, guy king hit him. Head hit the ground. He got up and the next morning, said he wasn't feeling well, went to sleep and never woke up.

Latest posts

Back