Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

pa.jpg

haha this is funny. I people watch a lot in our quad, always makes me laugh when a looker walks by and all the guys try to check her out, but do it smooth and try not to get caught. Psh, I always make sure they catch me.

Yeah, I used to try and look away when young. Got over that. It is more fun to be caught looking. No use in trying to hide anything.

Yeah, I used to try and look away when young. Got over that. It is more fun to be caught looking. No use in trying to hide anything.

I see it as this.... they dress like that to get attention, i'll give them the attention. So technically they should say thank you when I look.

I see it as this.... they dress like that to get attention, i'll give them the attention. So technically they should say thank you when I look.

Oh yeah, A friend's girlfriend in university (now his wife) used to talk about wearing a "Lookie shirt" or a "Feely shirt" to the bar with her friends. The look shirt was if they wanted a guy to look at them/their chest. A feely shirt was if they wanted a guy to touch their shirt so they would wear something soft and fuzzy.

Latest posts

Back