Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Man, I respect you as a poster, but I cannot disagree any harder with what you just said. The Everest thread probably should have been in Taboo, but everyone making jokes, I'd go as far to say we are all friends and no one actually feels that way.

Personally, I feel his absence is a great thing even though he is half way decent outside of Taboo. After he accused me twice of racism outside of Taboo did the gloves come off. This was WELL before I even joined Taboo.

This isn't even a liberal/conservative thing, some of my favorite posters in Taboo are conservative. I just consider that particular poster a very hate filled, misguided human being.

I think at times some of us alienate ourselves from the casual posters by taking so many shots at each other. Unless you're on here nearly every day, a lot of what we say to each other makes you wonder WTF are you reading.

I hear you, and as I said Rolltide is one of the very few posters that I've ever considered putting on ignore. There's no doubt he's intentionally provocative and seems to enjoying arguing regardless of the point (he and Deuce are similar in this... which kinda sucks at times because it distracts from the fact they'e both knowledgeable posters when they're not being deliberately contrarian).

As far as the other shit goes, it's just bizarre how often racially themed comments are injected into threads here in the guise of humor. It's pretty jarring at times and more often than not, not that funny. I don't encounter this at any other board I frequent (there is always cliquish humor but just not in that vein). FWIW I don't really think you guys are a bunch of racists... although I think statistically at least a couple of you probably are =] ha ha It's honestly just some uncomfortable, cringeworthy shit... (and at times makes me yearn for a time when there was another viable option for online Titans discussion). I realize I'm likely coming off as a holier than thou dick... I can live with it but I take no joy in it. #grumpyoldmanshakingcane

Funny pics...
F5NuqbI.jpg

PIHyFg1.jpg

(and at times makes me yearn for a time when there was another viable option for online Titans discussion). I realize I'm likely coming off as a holier than thou dick... I can live with it but I take no joy in it.

Jag forums have more talk about the Titans than their own team. You could try there.

32598601.jpg

Watch your fkin mouth or you'll be stapled to a squirrel that is stapled to a bird that is dead in a tree.

Bro quick Google search provided her real name and updated pictures.

She is a solid seven as an adult.

Quit being bitch and PM her YouTube, tell her how you spanked it to the videos she posted when she was sixteen.

CATHERINE WAYNE I KNOW HER GD NAME I DONT HAVE TO GOOGLE, THX FOR THE HELP THO CAPTAIN USELESS

also she is related to Batman so

#canudealwiththatfgtasshaterquithatingfgtass

Latest posts

Back