Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I saw Tim Pool cover this.
It’s honestly turning into kind of a sad story.
This guy is clearly acting, he was never trans. He did what people do to get famous and has been eaten alive when it inevitably didn’t pan out but he’s now in a position that he can’t correct himself.
He would be among the most hated people among the small LGBT group that has fought for him if he comes clean and I fully believe the possibility of violence could exist from that crowd.
The bright side for him to take that risk, most people don’t actually care, a brief period of media hysteria would die down, and he can live “normal” after that period with a clean conscience.
Not to say that his situation isn’t a point of “you got what you asked for”

This guy is clearly acting, he was never trans. He did what people do to get famous and has been eaten alive when it inevitably didn’t pan out but he’s now in a position that he can’t correct himself.
He would be among the most hated people among the small LGBT group that has fought for him if he comes clean and I fully believe the possibility of violence could exist from that crowd.
The bright side for him to take that risk, most people don’t actually care, a brief period of media hysteria would die down, and he can live “normal” after that period with a clean conscience.

I have sympathy for those who are legitimately dysphoric. It has to be hell living like that.

No sympathy for weirdos and attention whores pretending to be dysphoric.

He’s pulled off the great grift. I’d respect him to go full cowboy including dick pics… genius

Latest posts

Back