Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

well I guess I was wrong... I said there would be none of these golf carts on the road... they are. They cant move on their own but they are all over the road.

iweuq.jpg

remember to hit your battery precondition button before attempting to charge your golf cart

well I guess I was wrong... I said there would be none of these golf carts on the road... they are. They cant move on their own but they are all over the road.

iweuq.jpg

remember to hit your battery precondition button before attempting to charge your golf cart
Goes zero to zero mph in 6 hours…

I guess we’ll find out if T Kelce is an American or a cuck, but no doubt there are people that don’t realize how many NFL will be driven away from this support as Taylor Swift has become the most hated person attached to NFL in any way recently (not really her fault but media’s fault).

The Biden campaign wants Taylor Swift's help in the 2024 race: report

I've been defending her since the begining, even if I think she acts like a 16 year old.

During that, I spent time calling out people who's game is ruined by the 24 seconds of screen time she gets in games.

I found myself arguing with Chiefs haters (which I had always been)

Then, I found myself watching and enjoying a game without bitching and complaining. Somehow, added 10-15 years of trying, I developed the desire to cheer on the Chiefs.

Will it stick? I don't know, but a special thanks to all the people complaining. They may have saved football for me

Latest posts

Back