Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Very first link on google for “how many NBA league pass subscribers”

NBA delivers record-breaking season across social, digital platforms | NBA.com

I changed 1 letter (added a W to the start of NBA) made it 60 links deep and could not find the answer. There were a couple paywalls I suppose it could be behind.
But curious, does anyone know how many WNBA season pass subscribers exist?
I’m looking for any season.
Does the WNBA have a season pass? That league is about as far along as the NBA was in the late ‘70s. If it does become popular, it’s gonna take about 10 more years of growth to be considered a major sport.

Does the WNBA have a season pass? That league is about as far along as the NBA was in the late ‘70s. If it does become popular, it’s gonna take about 10 more years of growth to be considered a major sport.
It does. $35/yr currently.

I’m guessing we’re going to have WNBA crammed in every opportunity until Clark and Reese cool off, if they do.

still don’t think WNBA gets a lot of viewers although they’re about to have an uptick for a little bit.

3ed194fa38b85393c5c4683e6320be03b93a148c312b889be698db6746acd39d_3.jpg

never gonna happen

It does. $35/yr currently.

I’m guessing we’re going to have WNBA crammed in every opportunity until Clark and Reese cool off, if they do.

still don’t think WNBA gets a lot of viewers although they’re about to have an uptick for a little bit.
I attempted to watch one of the first wnba games, for the novelty

chick missed a dunk... could not get rock above the rim

I changed the channel once I stopped laughing

Good grief what a load of crap, journalistically speaking. True; Kathy Griffin is NOT funny, but she never really was funny. The rest of that article is absurd logic leaps and confirmation bias. Of course, the author does admit that in the last line, so at least he’s honest?

Also, is he glad that Rob Schneider is not “woke” while also calling him talentless? Thats a weird flex.

Sorry for disregarding your whole “no commentary needed” thing.

0:14 iconic
0:19 tears

for context, this is the worst encounter of this raid, and they were at the final door, they just had to open it.. but wiped, restart from the beginning

Latest posts

Back