Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Not gonna keep this in the football talk pages but this is pretty hilarious and telling for where most people stand.

Harrison Butker Jersey Sales Skyrocket Amid Backlash over Faith-Based Commencement Speech

This is what happens when stuff like this happens. Remember when the owner of Chic Fil A dared to have his own views?

Same sex couples felt accomplished by kissing someone there, and it made chic fil a so busy I didn't go there for over a week

Also, be careful with "where most people stand"

This is what happens when stuff like this happens. Remember when the owner of Chic Fil A dared to have his own views?

Same sex couples felt accomplished by kissing someone there, and it made chic fil a so busy I didn't go there for over a week

I think you’re right, I should have specified US people. The quiet, easily majority.

Chic fil a expanded up here and people love it. First location was downtown Toronto, which is homosexual central, and it's been very popular.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/chik-fil-a-toronto-opening-1.5273381

Dan And Me: My Coming Out As A Friend Of Dan Cathy And Chick-Fil-A

Not widely known, because it doesn’t inspire political ire, but this story tells a much different story than the one extremists like to tell.

Latest posts

Back