Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Should we trade Ryan Tannenhill and two 1sts for A-Rod? I think so!!! That is a guaranteed superbowl win! Just think Rodgers, Henry, Aj, and Julio. Make it happen Jrob!!! We all know Tanny struggles in playoffs!

See what happens? Daddy buys us one nice toy, and people start getting greedy.

So which players are you going to cut to make room for Roger's salary?

Is Thanos22 officially on the hot seat?

and hell no.. EFF Aaron Rodgers. He needs to think about how bad things could be for him had he been drafted by the Browns or Jags. He has had a really good thing.

Who's worse Thanos or this clown?

First Things First
@FTFonFS1

"Of the 5 best teams in the AFC — KC, BAL, BUF, CLE, TEN — the Titans have the worst defense, QB and coach. It's tough to be a Super Bowl Contender when you are the 5th best team in the conference." — @getnickwright reacts to Titans acquiring Julio Jones:

9:01 AM · Jun 7, 2021

I do not understand the love for Baltimore. Tannehill is better than both LJ and Baker and it’s BS to say otherwise. I don’t understand the HC thing being thrown I there. Stefanski McDermott have never done anything, It took Reid to get Mahomes and Harbaugh isn’t exactly Belicheck.

Just last year Nick Wright was blowing up Josh Allen.

Nick Wright is a tool.

It boils down to.. people just dont watch the Titans. They saw them in the playoffs and both years Tannehill under performed while Henry was beast. So they think that means Tannehill sucks and Henry carried us to the playoffs. And while we did ride Henry, Tannehill was a huge piece to it as well.

Just look at the people who dont give Tannehill credit. They are the same who hyped Mariota. They had no idea how either really played because they dont watch.

Who's worse Thanos or this clown?

First Things First
@FTFonFS1

"Of the 5 best teams in the AFC — KC, BAL, BUF, CLE, TEN — the Titans have the worst defense, QB and coach. It's tough to be a Super Bowl Contender when you are the 5th best team in the conference." — @getnickwright reacts to Titans acquiring Julio Jones:

9:01 AM · Jun 7, 2021

What an idiot.

Baker better than tannehill? Gtfo.

Lamar? Great running back. Mediocre qb.

Allen? Maybe. Let's see him do it again. We've seen qbs have a crazy good outlier year before.

I'll give em mahommes.

As for defense, we haven't seen it yet.

I do not understand the love for Baltimore. Tannehill is better than both LJ and Baker and it’s BS to say otherwise. I don’t understand the HC thing being thrown I there. Stefanski McDermott have never done anything, It took Reid to get Mahomes and Harbaugh isn’t exactly Belicheck.

Just last year Nick Wright was blowing up Josh Allen.

Nick Wright is a tool.

It's because it's racist to observe that Lamar simply isn't a very good passer. Has to be his receivers fault.

Get a lead on the ravens and they're done.

See what happens? Daddy buys us one nice toy, and people start getting greedy.

So which players are you going to cut to make room for Roger's salary?
Well being that rodgers contract is only like 3 million more than tanny's it shouldn't be that hard. Plus he'd take a pay cut to play here I'm sure!

I dont know what Tannehills caphit is, but Rodgers is 37mil. I didnt realize Tannehill had a 34+mil cap hit. I thought we were paying him in the 20s?

I dont know what Tannehills caphit is, but Rodgers is 37mil. I didnt realize Tannehill had a 34+mil cap hit. I thought we were paying him in the 20s?
I'm going based on average annual salary. Regardless you'd have to believe he'd take a pay cut to stay here. And if you think rodgers isn't a huge upgrade over tannenhill, then you're just a homer!

I'm going based on average annual salary. Regardless you'd have to believe he'd take a pay cut to stay here. And if you think rodgers isn't a huge upgrade over tannenhill, then you're just a homer!
Yeah, I will say Rodgers is an upgrade over Tannehill, I am even willing to say Tannehill would agree. But, after what has been going on in Green Bay, I really don't want Rodgers. I dont remember details, but seems like he kind of lost his mind when he was dating that last actress, now he has a new actress and acting kind of crazy all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back