Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Green Bay is moving Rodgers, it's purely for picks and nothing else. Jordan Love is their future. They will not be taking back other QBs in return, unless KC wants to swap them Mahomes.

My guess is Rogers will end up in Denver, Cleveland maybe even Miami, but why would they move him this year? The draft is over they would’ve moved him before the draft if they wanted picks.

Makes perfect sense he’s a huge upgrade over Baker and makes them a serious contender. They have players to deal and picks. Can’t tell me they wouldn’t go after Rogers over Baker

I can absolutely tell you that. Rodgers is an upgrade over most QBs in the NFL. But how you stay a Contender, which the Browns already are, isn’t trading away key players and a starting QB still on his rookie deal. The upgrade isn’t that extreme and the cost makes it stupid actually. Add in how much a DIVA Rodgers has become and it’s downright silly,

Cleveland makes no sense,

Denver and Miami make the most sense for Rodgers. Maybe Las Vegas, but they'd have to find a way move Carr and his contract. I doubt the Packers want him. Maybe the Skins could use him? New Orleans? Seems doubtful.

Denver and Miami make the most sense for Rodgers. Maybe Las Vegas, but they'd have to find a way move Carr and his contract. I doubt the Packers want him. Maybe the Skins could use him? New Orleans? Seems doubtful.

Patriots …. I wouldn’t count them out.

Should we trade Ryan Tannenhill and two 1sts for A-Rod? I think so!!! That is a guaranteed superbowl win! Just think Rodgers, Henry, Aj, and Julio. Make it happen Jrob!!! We all know Tanny struggles in playoffs!
As a colts fan I'd love to see this we own rodgers

First, you play once every 4 years. No one “owns” anyone they play 2-3x a decade.
Second, this doesn’t look like owning as much as the GB D not doing their part:

2020- 34-31 OT (colts) 27/38 311 3/1
2016 - 31-26 (colts) 26/43 297 3/1 43 rush
2012 - 30-27 (colts) 20/35 235 3/1 57 rush
2008 - 30-14 (packers) 21/28 186 1/0

Typical Colts fan. Won a SB 20 years ago with Manning and they are somehow more relevant than everyone else. The Colts haven’t really been relevant since Manning was there. Even with Luck they were just ok.

Typical Colts fan…. Thinks they are more relevant than they are. Not trying to start a fight, but y’all ain’t been relevant since Manning was there. Completed wasted the Luck years. Your owner is a scumbag. But welcome to the forum!

What an idiot.

Baker better than tannehill? Gtfo.

Lamar? Great running back. Mediocre qb.

Allen? Maybe. Let's see him do it again. We've seen qbs have a crazy good outlier year before.

I'll give em mahommes.

As for defense, we haven't seen it yet.
I hear you. And I think Tannehill has a top 5 QB season.

But with what Baltimore has been doing, I can see Lamar being the top QB again this season, or at least real close to Mahomes. Really like Bateman and Wallace.

Baker shouldn’t be in the conversation. Really solid run first team though.

Typical Colts fan. Won a SB 20 years ago with Manning and they are somehow more relevant than everyone else. The Colts haven’t really been relevant since Manning was there. Even with Luck they were just ok.

Typical Colts fan…. Thinks they are more relevant than they are. Not trying to start a fight, but y’all ain’t been relevant since Manning was there. Completed wasted the Luck years. Your owner is a scumbag. But welcome to the forum!
You can say that again.

But with what Baltimore has been doing, I can see Lamar being the top QB again this season, or at least real close to Mahomes. Really like Bateman and Wallace.

Gotta strongly disagree on this one.
Jackson is not capable of nearly anything you just mentioned you think he may do.
It took freak outlier statistics for him to win the MVP and I’m not talking about his running. The TD % he threw in 19’ was far and away “out of his league” for passing talent. No way does he repeat that in his career and the fact he couldn’t reach 3K passing last year shows more of what his real passing abilities are.
Guy can run for sure, but he’s not any “top QB” yet alone remotely around Mahomes level.

He may have a great rb season and a mediocre qb season, which combined gives him a great total season.

But they won't win sh!t so long as his legs are more useful than his arm.

Gotta strongly disagree on this one.
Jackson is not capable of nearly anything you just mentioned you think he may do.
It took freak outlier statistics for him to win the MVP and I’m not talking about his running. The TD % he threw in 19’ was far and away “out of his league” for passing talent. No way does he repeat that in his career and the fact he couldn’t reach 3K passing last year shows more of what his real passing abilities are.
Guy can run for sure, but he’s not any “top QB” yet alone remotely around Mahomes level.
He may have a great rb season and a mediocre qb season, which combined gives him a great total season.

But they won't win **** so long as his legs are more useful than his arm.

we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back