Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing we are missing is a QB, kicker, and an average TE. Which means we are likely to roll the dice on all three once again and have one of them bite us in the ass.

Actually, a dynamic pass-catching TE stud would be valuable to open up the middle of the field.
But was Firkser na lemme to ever get open? Or were TE as a whole underutilized in this offense?

I think it’s a little of both. While I think the titans do need a TE, unless it’s a Kelce or Kittle type talent, I’m not sure I’d reach too high for one if other holes need filled that require higher expenses.

Rogers is coming off an incredible year. No question about that but how would he have done in this offense, this year with the injuries to Henry, Julio and our o-line? Brown was out some also.

I doubt his passing rating would have been over 100.

Think the only way you bring Rodgers on is to let him call the offense. He's got the arm to do it, he's smart enough to outthink the coordinator, and he's our best shot. I want winners on the field. And Rodgers isn't likely to lose the game for us throwing. He may not win a superbowl, but he's going to give us a better shot than Tannehill. Just don't draft his replacement.

I get all the signs point to Denver but I have a hard time seeing Rodgers wanting to go through mahomes/Herbert every season.

I have a hard time picturing Rodgers in the AFC period, but who knows.

It will most certainly be the AFC if it goes down. My first thought is I would hate to steal another teams great to win it all, but the truth is, we can't run the quarterback gauntlet and compete without one of our own so I would be ok with it. Frankly, that is the only way. This is an arms race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back