Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Considering Josh McDaniels as a candidate for the Titans' job - AFC South- ESPN

Detroit Lions' Pascoe says Bears' Gase ready to be head coach

What do you guys think about getting another offensive minded coach? I really like Gase and think he'd be a great hire.

I'm starting to come around on Josh McDaniels. And wasn't he stuck working with Tebow in Denver? The only time Tebow actually preformed decently...

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Changed thread title from Gase and McDaniels to just Gase. I think we agree he's the better candidate

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Gase all day!

He's turned around Jay Cutler after his disastrous 2014 year into a respectable one - and that's with less talent then he had in previous years : No Marshall, Kevin White hurt all year etc ...

We already know what he did in Denver previous to that.

The 49ers had him as a top replacement for Harbaugh but decided to go with Tomsula because of no experience for Gase - lol Tomsula has no head coaching experience either and look where they got their sinking ship franchise! Even further to the bottoms depths of the ocean ...

SF loss and hopefully our gain if he is made available for the Titans.

Considering Josh McDaniels as a candidate for the Titans' job - AFC South- ESPN

What do you guys think about getting another offensive minded coach? I really like Gase and think he'd be a great hire.

I'm starting to come around on Josh McDaniels. And wasn't he stuck working with Tebow in Denver? The only time Tebow actually preformed decently...

Pretty sure McDaniels WANTED Tebow ... not stuck with him.

IIRC, McDaniels is the primary reason that Tebow was drafted and Cutler was traded.

McDaniels is intriguing to me though. I think his offense would be perfect for MM. I'm just afraid at his handling of personnel and drafting (mainly because he thought Tebow was worthy of a 1st rounder)

Adam Gase all day!

He's turned around Jay Cutler after his disastrous 2014 year into a respectable one - and that's with less talent then he had in previous years : No Marshall, Kevin White hurt all year etc ...

We already know what he did in Denver previous to that.

The 49ers had him as a top replacement for Harbaugh but decided to go with Tomsula because of no experience for Gase - lol Tomsula has no head coaching experience either and look where they got their sinking ship franchise! Even further to the bottoms depths of the ocean ...

SF loss and hopefully our gain if he is made available for the Titans.

49ers didn't pick Gase because he wanted to pick his own staff and SF didn't want him to do that.

As OC, yes. As HC, no thank you.

McDaniels will not leave NE for a different OC job. He be insane to leave such an easy job having Brady as his QB.

I think he be a good HC for the Titans and help Mariota to improve. People forget a lot of HC fail their first time out, even BB failed in Cleveland his first time.

Gotta say I do not get the Gase infatuation on this board. He "coordinated" a Peyton Manning led offense for 2 years and now is with the Bears where they rank 21st in PPG, 20th in passing, and 15th in rushing. For the record, I'm not saying he cannot be a good HC. I just don't see what he's done that's so special.

Pretty sure McDaniels WANTED Tebow ... not stuck with him.

IIRC, McDaniels is the primary reason that Tebow was drafted and Cutler was traded.

Ok ya that's bad on his part for wanting him, especially in the first round. But he did have him playing better football than anybody else ever did

Hue Jackson should be our top target. He's doing great things in Cincy and his one year coaching the Raiders they were 8-8. I'd love to see what type of scheme he comes up with for MM8.

Nooo to josh ....2 things...
#1. No one from BILL B coaching tree has been good
#2. He runs a complicated offense...ocho cinco couldnt get it ..
our Wr dont even line up right never mind his offense..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back