Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has he been doing these good things though, just this year??

Hue is a known quantity in the league. And as posted in the other "exact same" thread he was a huge factor in Cincy's 2005 run and probably the reason we know the names Chad Johnson, Houshmandzadeh and Chris Henry. Once he left, they all turned back into pedestrian WRs..
So his success has happened multiple times.

Ok ya that's bad on his part for wanting him, especially in the first round. But he did have him playing better football than anybody else ever did

Really? Under McDaniels, Tebow completed only 41 passes and averaged 72 yards per game passing. He had only 227 yards rushing.

His best year actually came under John Fox. He completed 126 passes and averaged 123 yards per game. He also rushed for 660 yards, and won that playoff game.

McDaniels has a good football mind, but he is not a head coach...

Gase seems like he's got his stuff in order, hire him and get Alshon Jeffery to come in with him..

Josh McDaniels essentially traded Cutler for Orton and Tebow. (After he basically destroyed his relationship with Culter when he tried to trade him for Matt Cassel lol)

He benched Brandon Marshall with a playoff Berth on the line in 2009 (they lost that game) and then traded Marshall after the season.

Can you imagine what he would do to our team?

Try to trade MM to the Pats for Garrapolo. That falls through, so he trades MM to the Browns for Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown. lol

He would trade MM to Starbucks for Vince Young.

Josh McDaniels essentially traded Cutler for Orton and Tebow. (After he basically destroyed his relationship with Culter when he tried to trade him for Matt Cassel lol)

He benched Brandon Marshall with a playoff Berth on the line in 2009 (they lost that game) and then traded Marshall after the season.

Try to trade MM to the Pats for Garrapolo. That falls through, so he trades MM to the Browns for Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown. lol

Really? Under McDaniels, Tebow completed only 41 passes and averaged 72 yards per game passing. He had only 227 yards rushing.

His best year actually came under John Fox. He completed 126 passes and averaged 123 yards per game. He also rushed for 660 yards, and won that playoff game.

Oh, those are the games i was thinking of, didn't know that was fox not McDaniels

That's
Hue is a known quantity in the league. And as posted in the other "exact same" thread he was a huge factor in Cincy's 2005 run and probably the reason we know the names Chad Johnson, Houshmandzadeh and Chris Henry. Once he left, they all turned back into pedestrian WRs..
So his success has happened multiple times.

Good to hear, that makes me like Hue more

Nooo to josh ....2 things...
#1. No one from BILL B coaching tree has been good
#2. He runs a complicated offense...ocho cinco couldnt get it ..
our Wr dont even line up right never mind his offense..

1. I dont know seems O'Brien doing ok in Texas. they just need a QB. Imagine if they had gotten Mariota they be running away with the South. I also thought Romeo C. did ok in KC, and no one does well in Cleveland.

2. I don't know if thats his offense as much as just NE O in general. Brady gets 4-5 plays to choose from and audibles a lot at the line depending on what he sees from the D. (Both him and Peyton been doing that for years.)

3. #2 makes me wonder what he really does... lol

Again most 1st time HC Fail. It is the nature of the beast for some reason with few exceptions.

Adam Gase was the QB's coach then in Denver.

Can we please stop "picking" HC candidates solely based on their skills as a coordinator? There's so much more to being a HC. Josh McDaniels was and always will be a terrible HC because he doesn't have good people skills. As an OC you can get by without, as a HC that's a death sentence.

Can we please stop "picking" HC candidates solely based on their skills as a coordinator? There's so much more to being a HC. Josh McDaniels was and always will be a terrible HC because he doesn't have good people skills. As an OC you can get by without, as a HC that's a death sentence.

Good people skills? That's what dictates their success? Belicheck must've missed that memo.

Good people skills? That's what dictates their success? Belicheck must've missed that memo.
Belichick is great with his players. It's only the press he doesn't like. NFL films (I think) did a show on him, I suggest you watch it. He's very different from the person you see at press conferences.

Umm have you seen BB people skills? He is down right nasty, he will cut you as soon as you are either A. to expensive or B. feels on downward side of career.

And I dare say BB one of the best coaches ever, and IMO the best in the NFL right now.

Gotta say I do not get the Gase infatuation on this board. He "coordinated" a Peyton Manning led offense for 2 years and now is with the Bears where they rank 21st in PPG, 20th in passing, and 15th in rushing. For the record, I'm not saying he cannot be a good HC. I just don't see what he's done that's so special.

Cutler has had one of the best seasons of his career, Forte has missed some time this year, they have no WR's besides Jeffery (who has also missed time), and their QB right now is Jimmy Clausen. I think what he has done is pretty impressive in Chicago, all things considered.

Peyton had amazing season with Gase as his OC, Peyton makes a lot of OC's look better, but the Broncos offense and Peyton all of a sudden looks this bad? I don't think that coincidence.

Cutler has had one of the best seasons of his career, Forte has missed some time this year, they have no WR's besides Jeffery (who has also missed time), and their QB right now is Jimmy Clausen. I think what he has done is pretty impressive in Chicago, all things considered.

Peyton had amazing season with Gase as his OC, Peyton makes a lot of OC's look better, but the Broncos offense and Peyton all of a sudden looks this bad? I don't think that coincidence.

Peyton has struggled for 2 reasons.

1. the moron in Denver trying make him a different style QB instead of playing the game the way he always has.

2. His arm is SHOT!!! He throws lame ducks almost every pass.

Now P Manning be a great OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back