Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Saturday was BDHs birthday and he had a monster game, maybe CD84 will have a monster day for his birthday today.

Time to step up dude, come out of hibernation.

hey don't forget we have another great runner besides Derrick might have a few Marcus sightings today ,, they have running quarterbacks but everyone forgets so do we Ryan and Marcus both

hey don't forget we have another great runner besides Derrick might have a few Marcus sightings today ,, they have running quarterbacks but everyone forgets so do we Ryan and Marcus both
I would like to see them call some QB run plays from time to time like that one game. Was it the Colts where he was running all over the place on design plays?

I have been thinking about this game a lot....and yea BDH will have to play well for the mighty Tits to win....but I fully believe that the ratbirds will sell out to load up and stop him.....that places the early game squarely in the hands of Tanny and the entire receiving corps....te’s included. We cannot have a repeat performance of last week.....that will NOT be good enough.....plays will be there to be made by AJ , davis, and Smith...they have to step up.

I have been thinking about this game a lot....and yea BDH will have to play well for the mighty Tits to win....but I fully believe that the ratbirds will sell out to load up and stop him.....that places the early game squarely in the hands of Tanny and the entire receiving corps....te’s included. We cannot have a repeat performance of last week.....that will NOT be good enough.....plays will be there to be made by AJ , davis, and Smith...they have to step up.
I agree. I think our path to victory is to hit some big pass plays early and then try to wear them down with Henry later and win time of possession.

K
My son saw this on Reddit and sent it to me. Thought I’d enjoy it. He’s a lifer fan. I’m sharing with y’all.

“It’s f¥ckin’ game day baby. None of that pansy azz dik tugging smile for the camera bullsh!t. Men puke, men **** on the field; deliver their new born babies on the sidelines. F¥cking hard core dik in the azz butterball f¥ck it chuck it game time **** Titan the f¥ck up.”

it’s a copy paste in most all of r/nfl threads at one point or another. Just change the team and slogan at the end.

I want to see Vrabel send everything against the ravens - screen passes, jet sweeps, flea-flicker, Mariota running some options, more and more Henry, anything and everything to get it done. At this level, so much is on the coaching and less on the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back