Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay and the Pats had not lost in the wild card game in 10 years. The point is, things happen. The titans averaging 33 points a game since week 7.

LOL! The Titans won't score 33 points either. Not by a longer damn shot. The Pats hadn't played in a WC game in 10 years due to having a 1st round bye for 10 years in a row. But nice try with the whack Jedi mind trick there.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! The Titans won't score 33 points either. Not by a longer damn shot. The Pats hadn't played in WC game in 10 years due to having a 1st round bye for 10 years in a row. But nice try with the whack Jedi mind trick there.
Uh exactly... they hadn’t been in a wild card game until this year because... things happen. You’re so stupid man. And you’re a try hard with your insults. Why the fuck are you here?

Honestly how confident are you guys in a win tonight 1-10?

1 being not at all , 10 being extremely confident.

the Patriot game I was about a 6 or 7.
this Raven game I’m around a 4-5.

Honestly how confident are you guys in a win tonight 1-10?

1 being not at all , 10 being extremely confident.

the Patriot game I was about a 6 or 7.
this Raven game I’m around a 4-5.

F*ck em, nows not the time for being a realist. 10!!! F*ck them Ravens.

Uh exactly... they hadn’t been in a wild card game until this year because... things happen. You’re so stupid man. And you’re a try hard with your insults. Why the **** are you here?

My point being your comment about the Pats and WC would have more gravity if the Pats say played in 10 straight WC games and won all of them until THIS YEAR. Then your comment would make more sense. Then you call me stupid and whine about me insulting you in the same breath. Lmao!

Finally, isn't it obvious why I am here? Let me help you. You're a Titans fan, I am a Ravens fan. Now, the Ravens and Titans just so happen to play EACH OTHER no less in a playoff game. Does that help? Yet YOU call me stupid???

I took care of Ravensmaniac just for this thread. He won’t be responding anymore, we gonna ride or die together without interruption. Let’s get it !!!

Titan all the way up boys!!!!!
This is our chance to make some noise!!!!
We are a top team in the league!!!!!
Fuck the crack birds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back