Titans 7-6
Jaguars 5-8
Colts 4-9-1
Texans 1-11-1

Remaining games:

Titans, LAC, HOU, DAL, JAX
Jags, DAL. NYJ. HOU. TEN

Colts basically eliminated.
Let’s hope for a big upset this weekend knocking off LA, then beat hou.
Jax loses to Dal and NYJ, division is over, no need to worry about the rematch.

BUT titans reality is likely loss to LA, Jax upsets NYJ. Dal W against Ten, Jax beats Houston.
8-8 ten vs 7-9 Jax week 18 in a winner takes all.

I have a feeling that we are not even going win one of the weakest divisions in football after having a 4 game lead.

This will probably be one of the biggest mid season meltdowns in history. I also have a feeling that our “winning seasons” streak will come to an end too.

We “should” beat the Texans again, but at this point that’s not even a given.

What is the tiebreaker situation if Titans/Jags split head-to-head and Titans beat the Jags last game of the season and both finish 8-8? Titans have the better division record?

What is the tiebreaker situation if Titans/Jags split head-to-head and Titans beat the Jags last game of the season and both finish 8-8? Titans have the better division record?
We play 17 games now so there is no 8-8 any more.

Unless we both end up 8-8-1, tying that last game? I guess then we’d start looking at the tie breakers?

Does it really matter? Y’all just addicted to getting bounced in first round? This is why Jrob got fired. The lack of talent the poor decisions that just piled up and then he was probably insubordinate when it was discussed, he was fired after a 2 game losing skid that’s now 4 games. Amy saw this coming. JRob did nothing to stop it. Got him fired. The roster is a mess.

We currently have a 1 game lead over the Jags but in order to wrap up the division before week 18 (vs Jags) we need a 2 game lead which is looking unlikely.

The good news is we can lose 6 in a row and still control our destiny with a week 18 win vs the Jags regardless of their other results which is kind of tragic.

If we lose to Houston this week and Jags beat Jets we may as rest everyone vs Dallas as that game becomes meaningless.

Whatever happens this has been a serious fall from grace (we had a 98% chance of making post season when we were 7-3). Very reasonable chance we miss it altogether the way we are currently playing.

To split it means Tennessee wins week 18.
If both ended 8-9, Tennessee wins div record tie breaker 4-2 to Jax 3-3.
Currently Ten is 3-1, Jax is 2-2.

I have a feeling that we are not even going win one of the weakest divisions in football after having a 4 game lead.

This will probably be one of the biggest mid season meltdowns in history. I also have a feeling that our “winning seasons” streak will come to an end too.

We “should” beat the Texans again, but at this point that’s not even a given.

Frankly -- at this point, I feel like betting the moneyline of ANY team we face.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back