Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
jags L doesn’t clinch division.
Jags L with a Titans W still doesn’t clinch it.
(Jags 6-9/titans 8-7 in that scenario)

if the Jags lose to both houston and NYJ, and the titans win one between Houston/Dallas, the division will be wrapped up before week 18.
I think tarpkitty L along with Titan W vs cows give Titans division because of tiebrakers -Titan with best div record at 4-2 vs 3-3... 100% willing to be wrong

I think tarpkitty L along with Titan W vs cows give Titans division because of tiebrakers -Titan with best div record at 4-2 vs 3-3... 100% willing to be wrong

Even if Titans win against the Cows and Jags lose this week, the Jags could still catch the Titans if they win out (and obviously the Titans would lose against the Cowboys and Jags)

Both would be tied at 8-9, with identical division records at 4-2. Jaguars are currently 2-2 in the division with games against Cows and Titans to end season.

Jaguars would win tiebreaker due to season sweep of Titans

Even if Titans win against the Cows and Jags lose this week, the Jags could still catch the Titans if they win out (and obviously the Titans would lose against the Cowboys and Jags)

Both would be tied at 8-9, with identical division records at 4-2. Jaguars are currently 2-2 in the division with games against Cows and Titans to end season.

Jaguars would win tiebreaker due to season sweep of Titans
If that happens, I'm gonna burn my neighbors house down!

Jags can still win the division at 7-10, titans have to reach 8-9.

The only way titans can lose to the Jags the final week, is if their record is 9-7/ 8-8 to the Jags 7-9/ 6-10 respectively going into the game.

I have now mentally prepared myself that winning the division is unlikely. When we were 7-3 we had a 98% chance of making the playoffs apparently.. unbelievable. Such a Titans thing to do to completely implode and catch such a bad break.

Our offense was already absolutely brutal with the O-line play, lack of weapons and Todd Downing calling the shots.

Add in Tannehill being potentially done for the year plus the entire O-line injured and still missing key defenders and it is just too much to overcome.

I wanted to sneak into the playoffs and be that team no one wanted to play (A physical team that can run the ball and stop the run in the cold weather) but alas...

Massive game tonight. If the Jags beat the Jets, it's a wrap that the Jags win the AFC South.

Jets win and we beat the Texans, I think that will be just enough to hobble into the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back