Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags last 2 games are more winnable than ours...going in different directions
The Dallas game next week could end up just as bad as this weeks game a season far as watching.

Titans have nothing to play for in the game, unless you count momentum. And Dallas has nothing left to play for as they appear to be clinched in the #5 spot of the NFC.

The only silver lining about this apocalyptic collapse (we had a 98% chance of making playoffs 5 weeks ago) is that we can expect wholesale changes this offseason.

Goodbye Downing, Aukerman, Daley, Dupree to name a few...

Potentially a change in offensive philosophy too from run, run, pass, punt.
I have wondered why most times they don’t throw on the first down at least 50% I know it’s not random enough to run as much as they do
I feel bad for any fullback for the Titans because of no one to open up holes, the defense knows what’s coming . , plus you will be asked to run repeatedly into brick walls or have the ol let a defensive player through the line untouched.
It seemed like Derrick got tackled sometimes as quick as the ball touched his hands.

I have wondered why most times they don’t throw on the first down at least 50% I know it’s not random enough to run as much as they do
I feel bad for any fullback for the Titans because of no one to open up holes, the defense knows what’s coming . , plus you will be asked to run repeatedly into brick walls or have the ol let a defensive player through the line untouched.
It seemed like Derrick got tackled sometimes as quick as the ball touched his hands.

Titans do not have a FB on the roster at the moment.

But the imbalance on the run/pass ratio on first down has been a problem since Vrabel took over.

Jax officially leads the division at an embarrassing 7-8. Both Souths playing to get the league to push for division winners to not get home games.

That said, next week is 100% irrelevant now. Titans cannot get WC, jags could if Miami lose out but it’s pretty much division or bust now in week 18.
eeehhh.....

NFL wants the regional games... looks good

zero chance owners agree to give up home game for WINNING division

did you just get out of prison or something.... somehow this your first game of 2022???

that has been all season

Titans do not have a FB on the roster at the moment.

But the imbalance on the run/pass ratio on first down has been a problem since Vrabel took over.
I mentioned today with my PSL buddy... Titans should try the Hback again

as pathetic as the O has been its worth a shot

Hooper could be a passable Hback... probably not so much 85 though

I keep seeing that Sean Payton has a coaching staff already assembled and ready.

Anyone think that AAS would pursue?

That’s me banking on Vrabel getting canned AND the titans organization doing something it never does,
zero chance strunk fires vrable... they sacrificed robinson already. he will take all blame

The only silver lining about this apocalyptic collapse (we had a 98% chance of making playoffs 5 weeks ago) is that we can expect wholesale changes this offseason.

Goodbye Downing, Aukerman, Daley, Dupree to name a few...

Potentially a change in offensive philosophy too from run, run, pass, punt.
LOL

I mentioned today with my PSL buddy... Titans should try the Hback again

as pathetic as the O has been its worth a shot

Hooper could be a passable Hback... probably not so much 85 though

I would love for the Titans to line up Chig in the backfield more often with Henry., not necessarily as a FB though I also agree Hooper wouldnt be a bad option, just no to Swaim.

Heck, I would have loved for them to have done it with both Henry and Hilliard before the latter's injury.

If I’m Vrable I rest all the defense that we can and Henry on Thursday against the Cowboys.

I also start giving Dobbs snaps with 1st team in practice. If Willis continues to struggle the way he has you just have to give Dobbs snaps.

part of JRobs mismanagement of the roster was not having a competent backup QB…Willis is just not ready.

It's funny, in the future if we ever have a 4 game lead with 7 to go, we won't even be confident because of this pathetic collapse

Truly remarkable
I wasn’t very confident this year. Everything has felt like a struggle this year, even when we were winning against teams with losing record. Now we’re not even beating those teams anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back