Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that even if we do somehow make the POs we’ll quickly get bounced out with another one and done. But I’d still rather see that happen, than see us lose out.

I’ve experienced enough losing during the Titans “dark ages”. I’d prefer to see this season end with a whimper with a one and done and hope that we can get it back together for next year.

I know that even if we do somehow make the POs we’ll quickly get bounced out with another one and done. But I’d still rather see that happen, than see us lose out.

I’ve experienced enough losing during the Titans “dark ages”. I’d prefer to see this season end with a whimper with a one and done and hope that we can get it back together for next year.
Getting to the playoffs is the first goal. Never know what can happen from there. I'm with you...rather see a playoff loss than the season be over now.

Buttttt....it looks like Willis might be the QB for the rest of the season so I have very little confidence the Titans win enough to get in.

No doubt.

I would never pass on a playoff game regardless what players get trotted out there than not go to the post season.

aside from the obvious that you can’t win it if you don’t play, i would never want to pass on the opportunity to ensure Jax, Ind, and Houston sit at home for the post season.

No doubt but we don't want it to come down to that scenario.

All the Jags really have to do ensure that they are playing for the division in Week 18 is to beat either the Jets or Texans. Even if the Jags lose both of their next two games, if the Titans do the same they are playing for the division in Week 18.

The Titans and Jaguars playing for the division in Week 18 is the most probable outcome unless the Titans somehow beat both the Texans and Cowboys, and even then they still could play for the division in Week 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I read a lot of these posts, I see the general consensus of titans not having a chance if they reach the post season and the popular belief Jax will over take Ten and win division.

There is still a possibility for Tennessee to reach post season and Jax w division, but there needs to be some help from GB, NE, and the NYJ to beat Mia. That’s also still the hope for Jax should Tennessee Win week 18.

Jax officially leads the division at an embarrassing 7-8. Both Souths playing to get the league to push for division winners to not get home games.

That said, next week is 100% irrelevant now. Titans cannot get WC, jags could if Miami lose out but it’s pretty much division or bust now in week 18.

I keep seeing that Sean Payton has a coaching staff already assembled and ready.

Anyone think that AAS would pursue?

That’s me banking on Vrabel getting canned AND the titans organization doing something it never does,

It's funny, in the future if we ever have a 4 game lead with 7 to go, we won't even be confident because of this pathetic collapse

Truly remarkable

The only silver lining about this apocalyptic collapse (we had a 98% chance of making playoffs 5 weeks ago) is that we can expect wholesale changes this offseason.

Goodbye Downing, Aukerman, Daley, Dupree to name a few...

Potentially a change in offensive philosophy too from run, run, pass, punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back