Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I worry is that they come back for a week or two and get hurt again.
Yeah, as fragile as this team has been this year, that’s probably about what will happen.

Hopfully putting them on the shelf for a few weeks and making sure that they don’t rush them back will get them as close to 100% as possible.

Yea and if we beat the Pats …. If if if. I’d rather be were we are than any other team. Agreed?
Current record wise, yes. But as far as injuries are concerned we would rather be any other team because we are decimated.

Let’s just hope that we can keep our head above water long enough to hopefully get somewhat healthy going into the playoffs.

Tannehill better play his best game of the year.

No. of experts picking Patriots: 34

No. of experts picking Titans: 5

Just the way we want it.

Titans 24
Pats 21
These are games where we play our best. I’m actually more confident than I was last week against the 1 win Texans.

We are really dinged up and on paper we shouldn’t stand a chance. But then again, on paper our offense was going to be explosive this year. Let’s see how it goes once we’re on the actual field. I think this team is going to fight hard today and even if we do lose, I think they’ll go down swinging and make it a game.

These are games where we play our best. I’m actually more confident than I was last week against the 1 win Texans.

We are really dinged up and on paper we shouldn’t stand a chance. But then again, on paper our offense was going to be explosive this year. Let’s see how it goes once we’re on the actual field. I think this team is going to fight hard today and even if we do lose, I think they’ll go down swinging and make it a game.
Agree, I was just thinking the same thing...more confident vs Pats than Texans...Texans turned out to be a letdown game..this one is us against the world game..hope Vrabel plays the crap out of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back