Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how everyone is rooting for him to fail and can't accept that he's a top 10 receiver. I'm sure next week the narrative here will be that Jalen Hurts is a HoF QB and AJ Brown is just riding off his coattails.
I’ve proven times over that this statement is false until you start getting VERY selective about production numbers.

missing 3-4 games counts against you.
AJ Brown is NOT top 10 and has not produced like a top 10.

No particular order...and some debatable

Kupp
Jefferson
Adams
Hill
Hopkins
Diggs
St Brown
Samuel
Chase
K Allen
Evans
Higgins
Brown
D Johnson
Metcalf
Lamb

Lamb is debatable, he dropped a big one the other night but made a beautiful one handed grab TD to redeem himself
Yeah fair, I have brown, lamb and DK kinda all bunched together. They've all shown flashes of being top tier but disappear at times too. Also I'd add McLaurin too, dude puts up numbers with trash cans throwing to him

I think some people on here can't grasp the fact that AJ didn't want to be a Titan. If he wanted to be here he would of resigned with us plain and simple.

All I can say is that I loved him as a Titan , now that he's not a Titan I wish him well and all the success in the world. Just not against my Titans.

Only time will tell if this was a bad trade for us or not.

I think some people on here can't grasp the fact that AJ didn't want to be a Titan. If he wanted to be here he would of resigned with us plain and simple.
AJ wanted to be a Titan. He had a post pinned on Twitter for the longest time saying he wanted to be a Titan for life. But he felt disrespected when they gave him a low-ball offer.

Out of all the WRs up for a new contract, he's the only one that got traded. JRob got played by AJ's agent, panicked and traded him because they were wanting a new deal immediately. He could have kept him on the team this year under the final year of his contract and franchised him 2 additional years if they couldn't have reached an agreement on a contract.

JRob is who over paid for Tannehill, which limited our available cap space and kept us from getting a deal done. If he had just waited, it would have worked itself out next year after Tannehill became easier to cut.

This is on JRob, plain and simple. And this is just the AJ Brown part of story. That's not to mention all of the failed draft picks over the past few years that put us where we are now. JRob doesn't get nearly the amount of criticism that he deserves. It's not AJs fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back