Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of it make sense to me as a story. The Buccaneers had no reason to trust him given his history, so when something really happens, both sides cornered up and got defensive...instant blow up. That is what happens when you lose trust in anything. My guess the Buccaneers were wrong, and Brown was wrong for overreacting. Classic life story of a trouble maker.

not sure how TB was wrong other than, and I did zero looking up so almost assuredly wrong here, NOT having medical check brown out

I 100% understand coaches wanting player to play in plays designed for said player to play... that was the plan...

if brown could not go then medical should have been involved and best I can tell they were not

I'm on AB side on this incident and this incident alone. Its the players body and his choice to take the injections for an injury so he can play on game day. Its also his choice to say I can't play anymore on said injury. By all accounts if the facts are true it's a pretty serious ****ing injury. Did BA say what AB says what he said on the sideline, probably BA is a pretty heated guy when things ain't going his way.

The thing that is grinding my gears is Tampas actions after the game texting AB saying don't spin this, accept our story and denying AB s injury. I hope Brown has these texts and releases them all and clears his name of this because if tampa are trying to cover this up to keep their nose clean is shocking.

Do I want him on our titans team. Hell no our AB is needing paid soon.

Fully agree!

AB is hurt...so I pass on him.
But if was healthy, I would so take him over NWI for this playoff push...
R.0819ba58fd621a3a5b42d69bf93f90ef

I have no idea who is telling the truth, but from what we have seen, I would believe Arians before AB.

I am actually leaning towards AB on this one, simply cause Arians has already been caught lying about not knowing about any ankle injury.

And if the head coach doesn't know about an ankle injury to a top receiver on their team, something is amiss with that head coach.

I believe this way more than AB's version. AB may truly believe this is how it went down, but he has a history of being a self-misperceived malcontent. And personally, I think AB has a diagnosable mental disorder that encompasses some degree of delusion.

Even if you aren't 100%, a coach may want you out there to draw defenders your way so the guy who IS 100% can have an improved chance to make the play.

And how teams does this make that AB quit on? I don't feel sorry for the Raiders or the Bucs or whoever else backed this guy. He's a delusional quitter.

I am actually leaning towards AB on this one, simply cause Arians has already been caught lying about not knowing about any ankle injury.

And if the head coach doesn't know about an ankle injury to a top receiver on their team, something is amiss with that head coach.
Well, that may very well be taken out of context. Of course he knew AB had missed practices because of his ankle. But then AB showed up at game time saying he was fine. Then according to Arians he was complaining about targets. Then the guy runs around the field like a loon, without even a small limp. Then he starts doing jumping jacks across the endzone, like a loon, without even the smallest trace of an ankle injury.

But hey, if you can swallow all that and believe AB, then more power to you.

Actually reading more of the stuff coming out... AB is full of it. He may still have had an issue with his ankle, but there were more issues going on.

As someone with Bipolar 2, and only hitting hypomania, and not full blown manic, the hopping around on a bad ankle like that is fully feasible. You hit any type of manic stages and you feel nothing but godlike vibes, pain ceases to exist for the most part.

AB had bonus money on the line but TB convince him to get shot up with painkiller.
foesnt pass the smell test
Just read an article that said Brown's agent was trying to get his incentives guaranteed before going into this weeks game and the Bucs refused. Seems there are multiple people now who are backing up that he had to be calmed down for not getting enough targets in the game.

Actually reading more of the stuff coming out... AB is full of it. He may still have had an issue with his ankle, but there were more issues going on.

As someone with Bipolar 2, and only hitting hypomania, and not full blown manic, the hopping around on a bad ankle like that is fully feasible. You hit any type of manic stages and you feel nothing but godlike vibes, pain ceases to exist for the most part.
Sure. Should have taken his godlike ass out on the field and made some plays with all that energy.

Just read an article that said Brown's agent was trying to get his incentives guaranteed before going into this weeks game and the Bucs refused. Seems there are multiple people now who are backing up that he had to be calmed down for not getting enough targets in the game.
Can you share a link to that article please?

Why would you want AB? He says he's hurt and can't play. He's either hurt and can't play, or he's a liar and won't support his team. Which one you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back