Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always the receivers who are Divas. I used to think T.O. was the biggest douche who ever played in the NFL. This guy has surpassed him.

Can you share a link to that article please?
This is not the article I read last night that included both of what I said, but here is one quoting the GM..
https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/antonio-brown-wanted-2m-contract-incentives-guaranteed-bucs-gm/

The now-former Buccaneers receiver, who was officially released Thursday following his shirtless spectacle at MetLife Stadium, is said to have requested the remaining $2 million worth of incentives in his contract for 2021 be guaranteed, according to Tampa Bay GM Jason Licht. The team declined Brown and his agent’s ask.

NFL insider notebook: Browns appear stuck with Baker Mayfield for another year, plus Week 18 picks
this one includes an Adam Schefter tweet..

One other note to this saga, per Bucs’ sources: At halftime of Sunday’s game against the Jets, Antonio Brown was agitated about not getting the targets he was expecting during the game and had to be calmed down.

The article I read had more quotes from the GM, including the calming AB down at halftime because he wasnt getting enough targets.

AB is a professional and he is always an ear shot away from good advice:
if you are schizophrenic you never really are alone . . .

Unfortunately we’re going to hear about AB in the news again for some reason. He can’t stay out of the spotlight. . Hope it isn’t tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back