Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't a 4 game suspension short for PEDS?
Probably depends on the substance. Full on injecting is probably 6+. You can pop having a protein shake that doesn't say on the package that it has any substances any athlete isn't aloud to take. Alot of the fitness supplements are shady and dont say what is the full ingredients.

Isn't a 4 game suspension short for PEDS?
In comparison to what?

if a standard of 4 games for PEDs (1st offense) is set across the league and consistently enforced the same. I’d say no.

If trying to compare it to other suspensions for different infractions, I’m more inclined to argue the other suspensions (like the gambling thread) are way excessive, not PEDs is too short.

if I understand it correctly getting suspended is like the third time caught... first is a letter from nfl directly to player, second is nfl to player & team third is public suspension

They suspend NPF 6 games for betting on sports outside of the NFL.....but they suspend a player for 4 games for using performance enhancers which can affect the outcomes of games? Makes perfect sense.

They suspend NPF 6 games for betting on sports outside of the NFL.....but they suspend a player for 4 games for using performance enhancers which can affect the outcomes of games? Makes perfect sense.
PEDs actually help the product on the field. NFL knows that. They probably do the testing and suspensions just so they don't get sued later, but like in baseball, they love the home runs.

No long term deals for RBs Jacobs, Pollard or Barkley brings on criticism and support....

View attachment 20981

View attachment 20982
Almost like RBs are getting tired of not getting paid.
Certainly makes the point to remind everyone that 30 is not the death of a RB but more like the last possible “big payday” and teams don’t want to pay it. They can get similar or “good enough” production out of younger guys.
This is exacerbated by the NFL’s attempt to push passing more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back