Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So I am starting a thread that is just for news and talk about the other teams in the league outside of the AFC South (since we already have a thread on them). I will add them as part of posts with multiple people.

So the Broncos WR's are hurting. Tim Patrick was carted off today. They think its a torn achilles. Then KJ Hamler was diagnose with pericarditis. He is being waived with a non-football illness designation.

Colts RB Zack Moss broke his forearm in practice today.

Texans waived WR Amari Rogers. Expect him to be a Titan soon.

I'm seeing injuries on a few teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am starting a thread that is just for news and talk about the other teams in the league outside of the AFC South (since we already have a thread on them). I will add them as part of posts with multiple people.

So the Broncos WR's are hurting. Tim Patrick was carted off today. They think its a torn achilles. Then KJ Hamler was diagnose with pericarditis. He is being waived with a non-football illness designation.

Colts RB Zack Moss broke his forearm in practice today.

Texans waived WR Amari Rogers. Expect him to be a Titan soon.

I'm seeing injuries on a few teams.
KJ Hamler. Imagine your employer being adamant on you getting an experimental shot, it damages you and you get fired. I know it's not the Covid thread but that ain't right.

KJ Hamler. Imagine your employer being adamant on you getting an experimental shot, it damages you and you get fired. I know it's not the Covid thread but that ain't right.
WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows it was the aliens who did this the Hamler. The aliens and Bill Gates!

Denver has had awful luck with wr's last couple of years. And they made an awful trade and sign with Russell Wilson. I do not think Peyton can fix him. Sea Hawks have a nice system for qb's. They made Geno Smith look good. If Russell cannot run any more then he is done.

WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows it was the aliens who did this the Hamler. The aliens and Bill Gates!
It’s the Reptilians under the Denver Airport!
This is a real conspiracy theory btw lol. Reading about the Denver Airport conspiracies is absolutely hilarious.

It’s amazing what a bust OJ Howard has been after being dubbed a “generational” TE prospect. Let’s see if Pitts can match his hype. Brock Bowers gonna be The One next year.
Pitts problem maybe arthur smith plays him at wr not as tight end. He would dominate off the line and not in the slot or wide 90 percent of the time. Guy wrecked my fantasy teams last year.

fw_fainting-victorian-lady1.jpg

oh my... the vapors

WR Jalen Hurd who signed with the Patriots on July 24th has been put on the Reserve/Retired list. He is expected to announce his retirement from the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back