Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine a game ending like that. 10 second run off. Game over.
Ending on a ref mistake is awful.
If I recall, the beer bottle game in Cleveland is an example and then with the replacement refs the Fail-Mary Sea/GB.
This opens the door to more potential chances.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke, he nearly beats a man to death and gets 3 games, but you place a legal bet on a baseball you get 6 games! Brought to you by fan duel and draft kings!
If I was a player and got suspended for betting and it wasn't on my team, I would appeal like hell and say that the NFL throws Fan Duel and Draft Kings all in your face. I wouldn't win but it would be fun to turn the tables on them.

Yea. That's what's get me. Just watched him join the horseman. You know I like to go back and watch old stuff. ALS hit him hard too. He looks happy but his body is gone

PeacockTV is right up your alley then. The WWE section has ALL of the NITRO, RAW, SMACKDOWN, THUNDER, & PPVs of WCW & WWF.

I have been away from it for a min, but still have PTV. I started watching all the old nitros and stuff.

PeacockTV is right up your alley then. The WWE section has ALL of the NITRO, RAW, SMACKDOWN, THUNDER, & PPVs of WCW & WWF.

I have been away from it for a min, but still have PTV. I started watching all the old nitros and stuff.
I got something even better for you. Dm me

I rewatched the 1st episode of WcW Nitro in the Mall of America the other day. Talk about a trip back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back