Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's reports he's still alive.
I read earlier his daughters mother said he was still alive. Her quote was kind of weird though because she said he woke up, looked at her and their daughter and cried but he couldn't move. but they'd probably take him off life support.

If he's still that aware would they really take him off life support? I thought that was only if they were totally gone and there was no hope.

I read earlier his daughters mother said he was still alive. Her quote was kind of weird though because she said he woke up, looked at her and their daughter and cried but he couldn't move. but they'd probably take him off life support.

If he's still that aware would they really take him off life support? I thought that was only if they were totally gone and there was no hope.
Man, if I couldn’t move or breathe on my own, but was still conscious and aware, id hope my family would send it. Ive already told them so.

Man, if I couldn’t move or breathe on my own, but was still conscious and aware, id hope my family would send it. Ive already told them so.
Oh, I completely agree. Take me out back and old yeller my ass if you have to..i don't want to be a vegetable. But I don't know the legality of pulling the plug on someone who can look at you and cry. I've always assumed that was only done in situations where the patient is totally brain dead, comatose and there was no hope of recovery etc.

Oh, I completely agree. Take me out back and old yeller my ass if you have to..i don't want to be a vegetable. But I don't know the legality of pulling the plug on someone who can look at you and cry. I've always assumed that was only done in situations where the patient is totally brain dead, comatose and there was no hope of recovery etc.
I’ve been in medical nearly 20 years. I’ve never seen it. Maybe we aren’t getting the whole story. Or information not properly received from family etc. - agonal breathing comes to mind.

I also wondered about organ donation being so young and fit. It’s a touchy subject for many, especially at the moment. I have been part of two in mu career. A young girl in high school had a brain aneurysm during a soccer game. Awful story, but she was kept on life support until her organs found recipients. Major universities and hospitals from several surrounding states were there to fly her organs out. Incredible professionalism. She was 16 I believe.

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports Aaron Rodgers tore his Achilles and is out for the season.

Also, the trade stipulations from the Jets to the Packers are now complete. Packers get Jets 2nd round pick in 2024.

4 snaps
$46M

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back