Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrest warrant has been issued for Von Miller in domestic violence incident.

"Assaulting a pregnant person"

Report: Arrest warrant issued for Von Miller in domestic violence case
based on previous similar incidents, probably a 6 game suspension coming regardless of what actually happened.

and that piece of crap Stephen a smith probably already trying to shame the bills for not already releasing him.
Certainly never saw a public apology for the s**t he talked on Matt Araiza.

Last edited by a moderator:
based on previous similar incidents, probably a 6 game suspension coming regardless of what actually happened.

and that piece of crap Stephen a smith probably already trying to shame the bills for not already releasing him.
Certainly never saw a public apology for the s**t he talked on Matt Araiza.
Being pregnant or not shouldn't matter, abuse is abuse but when the woman is pregnant I think it just adds another layer of wrong...not more wrong but another layer to consider

Last edited by a moderator:
Being pregnant or not shouldn't matter, abuse is abuse but when the woman is pregnant I think it just adds another layer of wrong...not more wrong but another layer to consider
I agree with you that it’s another level of wrong, it’s because there’s 2 people involved.
I’m just saying that there is a crowd that still sees a pregnant woman as only 1 person.
Again, bit off topic.

ultimately I don’t know how much impact Von Miller still has especially with a Bills D that at a minimum collapses for any OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back