Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just pulling his strings- boy is 30 and cancer 3 times… lost his balls at 17 and split from stem to stern. Pharma meds and side effects he gave up on. We been working on strains i grow for him. Depression, pain, appetite. Happy to provide! Dispensaries a rip off.

I was just pulling his strings- boy is 30 and cancer 3 times… lost his balls at 17 and split from stem to stern. Pharma meds and side effects he gave up on. We been working on strains i grow for him. Depression, pain, appetite. Happy to provide! Dispensaries a rip off.

well that will take the air out of the conversation... lol

NFL refs under scrutiny over multiple non-PI calls

I can see why the refs might feel confused. They are explaining themselves "But we always call PI" and the NFL responds with "Yeah ... Against the Titans only".

Something like that.
The refs will always be under scrutiny, but the biggest issue on pretty much all penalties is the inconsistency.
It’s not just some teams call more penalties or less, it’s the blatant calls or no calls that just don’t make sense.
I’m 100% for review of penalties, adding the challenge flags back to 3 per half at the cost of a TO per challenge.
It’s the only way to keep some of the refs accountable since the league seems completely disinterested in applying punishment of any kind for terrible, GAME EFFECTING, games from refs.

The refs will always be under scrutiny, but the biggest issue on pretty much all penalties is the inconsistency.
It’s not just some teams call more penalties or less, it’s the blatant calls or no calls that just don’t make sense.
I’m 100% for review of penalties, adding the challenge flags back to 3 per half at the cost of a TO per challenge.
It’s the only way to keep some of the refs accountable since the league seems completely disinterested in applying punishment of any kind for terrible, GAME EFFECTING, games from refs.
They need to make being an official a full time job.

NBC Sports Boston’s Tom Curran reports Patriots owner Robert Kraft has decided to fire head coach Bill Belichick after the 2023 season.

No doubt they will make a push for Vrable.

NBC Sports Boston’s Tom Curran reports Patriots owner Robert Kraft has decided to fire head coach Bill Belichick after the 2023 season.

No doubt they will make a push for Vrabel.

Titans should just give him away. No one respects him. Vrabel is a pussy. Sucks. Horrible HC

Robert Kraft is a moron when it comes to football. WTF does he know about winning or running a successful NFL franchise? Must be an idiot to want Vrabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back