Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Cowherd is an idiot. If the Titans trade for Wilson I’m done. Wilson is 35 and a weird guy. He is on the back end of his career. He is Thill basically. This team needs to get younger, faster and cheaper.

Oh man, almost makes it worth it...

I KEED, I KEED!

AJ brown throwing more fits in Philly.
Seeing him pout, cry, act as spoiled as he is, I’ve moved from just kind of disappointed he’s not in Nashville to glad he’s gone. JRob may have seen the writing on the wall for him.
Unfortunately, JRob also thought Burks was worth drafting in the first, presumably to replace Brown.

A.J Brown is right to feel frustrated but the Eagles NEED him to act like the Captain he was asked to be – Philly Sports

I had no problem with not paying AJ 25mil a year.

As far as Burks goes, he is exactly the type of receiver we have been going after, big, strong, blocker. I didnt know much about Burks so when I asked about him here in the draft thread I am pretty sure every single person said he was great and was going to be great. I was skeptical but willing to say I dont watch Arkansas football unless it just happens to be on after a game I was watching and just playing in the background.

AJ brown throwing more fits in Philly.
Seeing him pout, cry, act as spoiled as he is, I’ve moved from just kind of disappointed he’s not in Nashville to glad he’s gone. JRob may have seen the writing on the wall for him.
Unfortunately, JRob also thought Burks was worth drafting in the first, presumably to replace Brown.

A.J Brown is right to feel frustrated but the Eagles NEED him to act like the Captain he was asked to be – Philly Sports
Only a matter of time. If things continue like they are in Philly I expect the frequent blue tent visits and taking plays off will begin to resurface just like they did when he was with us.

Titans seem to have a top 7 picked locked in. But could potentially move up as high as 3 depending on what shakes out this coming week.

Based on SOS, it looks like #4 is the highest possible pick and #8 is the lowest. I’d be perfectly happy with a win to ruin the Jags’ season and the number 8 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back