Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's just 1 game in London, quit bitching"

uh huh, never saw this coming

So glad I have the luxury of just flat out skipping these international games. The only one I've watched in years is our home game in London this year. Totally have no issue not watching anymore international games.

Titans should just give him away. No one respects him. Vrabel is a *****. Sucks. Horrible HC

Robert Kraft is a moron when it comes to football. WTF does he know about winning or running a successful NFL franchise? Must be an idiot to want Vrabel.
exactly why he will give up 5 Firsts and 3 OL

when I have been to mexico the tours 100% pick up and drop off

at zero times was I ever 'allowed' to just wander around mexico

I mean nothing stopping one but they dont make it easy

when I have been to mexico the tours 100% pick up and drop off

at zero times was I ever 'allowed' to just wander around mexico

I mean nothing stopping one but they dont make it easy
I wandered around Mexico in 1995- Baja de California. Promptly robbed by the Federales as soon as we passed Tijujana. Took all of our cash for speeding... still drove all the way to Cabo san Lucas and hit every surf break on the way except for Zippers (learned the locals were cutting peeps up).

I wandered around Mexico in 1995- Baja de California. Promptly robbed by the Federales as soon as we passed Tijujana. Took all of our cash for speeding... still drove all the way to Cabo san Lucas and hit every surf break on the way except for Zippers (learned the locals were cutting peeps up).
TJ is like 45 minutes away. Have pretty much zero interest in going.
It’s now about to be like 4 hours away after my move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back