Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean if his arsenal wasn't JUST his legs -- he could drive in a couple more years (if he ever stops acting like a 9 year old Brucie from Longest Yard)

Pocket Passers last way longer - He is about 142 years old in running QB years......

These kids who want to be these blazing speed, agile QB kids, better be cool with 1.5 contracts, not even 2.... cut heading into their 2nd at the back end to save money.

I mean if his arsenal wasn't JUST his legs -- he could drive in a couple more years (if he ever stops acting like a 9 year old Brucie from Longest Yard)

Pocket Passers last way longer - He is about 142 years old in running QB years......

These kids who want to be these blazing speed, agile QB kids, better be cool with 1.5 contracts, not even 2.... cut heading into their 2nd at the back end to save money.
Or, learn how to do it before the legs go. Give me an Eddie any day over a CJ. Peeps will disagree, but the man that sits back in the pocket and delivers the ball is more valuable than lightning in a bottle.

Post the apology video tomorrow.

I think it’s a little funny. These guys (skip bayless type) get all this following and credit for having any clue about what they’re saying.
The only clue that actually have is that some things they know are really really stupid and many people will follow, comment, watch, etc to be right while he’s wrong. The difference is he gets paid millions to say dumb s**t, all the others get some FB likes and comment replies.

Post the apology video tomorrow.

I think it’s a little funny. These guys (skip bayless type) get all this following and credit for having any clue about what they’re saying.
The only clue that actually have is that some things they know are really really stupid and many people will follow, comment, watch, etc to be right while he’s wrong. The difference is he gets paid millions to say dumb s**t, all the others get some FB likes and comment replies.
I've seen it said that Cowherd is all about "over the top hot takes" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back