Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I saw a brief headline among some titans fan pages saying they’re still looking for WR help but much lower tier.

While I’ve got no issues pushing Burks out the door, the WR room is only so big and Ayuik is gonna cost a lot.

Assume Hopkins is gone next year, still big money invested in Ridley. I think Boyd is manageable too.
Titans just can’t be spending all their money on WR. Still need to field a D and they should make sure there’s some money available next year with almost every position a question mark this season.

I saw a brief headline among some titans fan pages saying they’re still looking for WR help but much lower tier.

While I’ve got no issues pushing Burks out the door, the WR room is only so big and Ayuik is gonna cost a lot.

Assume Hopkins is gone next year, still big money invested in Ridley. I think Boyd is manageable too.
Titans just can’t be spending all their money on WR. Still need to field a D and they should make sure there’s some money available next year with almost every position a question mark this season.
I don't think we should go after him...if I was trading anyone it would be Hopkins...who do you think will make a play for Auyiuk?

I don't think we should go after him...if I was trading anyone it would be Hopkins...who do you think will make a play for Auyiuk?
I hope they don’t have the money, but probably some BS like KC.

You do mention a possible reason to consider Ayuik (even if TN already said they’re not) would be to trade Hopkins in the deal. 1 year deal for SF, frees some WR room, possibly some of the money spread out differently.

I hope they don’t have the money, but probably some BS like KC.

You do mention a possible reason to consider Ayuik (even if TN already said they’re not) would be to trade Hopkins in the deal. 1 year deal for SF, frees some WR room, possibly some of the money spread out differently.
I can see KC pulling it off...I've read Steelers and Chargers as potential spots

Latest posts

Back