Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm a conspiracy nut ; but tanking the offense so he can get the hell outta Nashville to get paid makes no sense.

He didn’t “tank” he just didn’t put as much time and prep as normal because of these interviews.

Im not saying he lost the game on purpose but it absolutely explains why the offense looked so bad on Sunday.

Running Derrick Henry into an 8 man front over and over when AJ always has his man beat.

Never liked art... his bunch formations are stupid and he sucks

He didn’t “tank” he just didn’t put as much time and prep as normal because of these interviews.

Im not saying he lost the game on purpose but it absolutely explains why the offense looked so bad on Sunday.

he must have only prepped for one quarter then ; Tannehill looked like Joe Montana to start the game. After that .... not so much.

He didn’t want the team to lose or the titans to perform poorly on offense. But it’s absolutely clear that he was preparing for these interviews this week as well.

Im not saying the guy threw the game so he could get out of town but he clearly didn’t handle preparing for interviews and the game vs the Ravens well.

He was distracted thinking about all of the teams he was going to interview with. What city he wanted to move to. What situation was best for him. Doesn’t mean he wanted the Titans to lose....

he must have only prepped for one quarter then ; Tannehill looked like Joe Montana to start the game. After that .... not so much.

And then Art made no adjustments for the rest of the game. I mean why not try the QB keep on a zone read with them crashing so hard on Henry in the run game??

He kept running almost every single 1st down. We’ve never seen our offense look that bad with Art calling plays. Looked like a preseason game honestly.

I believe our top 3 offense was more a product of the talent of our players than it was the ingenuity of Art’s formations and play calls. I honestly think many different playcallers could have had success with our offense besides Art which is why I’d prefer he leave and we try out someone with a brand new philosophy and more aggressive approach to make our offense less one dimensional around running Henry up the gut followed by play action on bunched formations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back