Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Note the morning session is moved because of the late practice last night. Also, it is probably going to be short. The 3:30 is still scheduled to be on time but it could move to 7:30 based on the heat today.

Autograph Schedule
Morning practice: Cody Hodges, Ahmard Hall

Afternoon practice: Cody Hodges, Ahmard Hall, Cody Spencer, Bobby Wade, Billy Volek

Props for Woolfolk. I'm starting to see a pattern with the secondary. They seem to have had a lot of picks- not sure if that's their positive or our QB's negative. I haven't been at the practice so I can't really tell.

If anybody has seen the picks, please comment if they speak more for the defense or against the offense.

McNair used to say he'd throw a ball in training camp he wouldn't in a real game just so the receiver would get an opportunity. I am hoping that is the case here and that coachs will ask the QBs to make better decisions as camp wears on.

My First Ever Training Camp

Went to training camp this AM...

I really like watching Guenther catch the ball... he seems to have outstanding hands... I don't know what he can do after the catch, but the important thing is he Catches the ball....

On the reverse, however, Calico looked 'almost' bad... drops and just not going after the ball..... and either Woolfolk is really improving or he just needs to cover Calico all the time!

Volek wasn't really sharp IMO today... but I tell you who was! ...... :brow: VY!

Vince really impressed me with his throws! Who cares about arm release, he is tall enough that he releases the ball at the same level or higher than Volek, and WoW is he accurate! The best part was that the ball was always in the best spot for the receiver and ONLY the receiver to make a play! Call me impressed!

Also noticed that the RB's seemed to split out wide alot... Lendale looks trim compared to what I expected, but needless to say I'm looking forward to watching him for a very long time!

Also, I think T. Henry is serious this year... he gave me the impression that He's ready to Be the #1 back sooner than later. I can't help but worry about the Wacky Weed though... Still I predict an Excellent Year for him!

One last note/Impression.... Jesse Mahelona has THE Biggest Calves I have ever seen on a human.... and although it was hot out there He was smiling all Morning! In a year he could take over if Starks doesn't continue to step up... I am thrilled he's a Titan!

Okay sorry, one more thing, Givens, Hope, and Thornton (didn't really get to see Mawae) are going to be fun to watch.

There is plenty to Be Excited about this year TITANS fans!

I see what all the hype is about in regards to Bobby Wade, he will push to be the #2 Receiver this year... seriously, I didn't expect it either!

Thanks G

and not to blow smoke, but Reynaldo had a real presence out there... to my untrained eye he already looks like a veteran....

Tennessee said:
One last note/Impression.... Jesse Mahelona has THE Biggest Calves I have ever seen on a human....

[/COLOR]

I noticed that too . Atleast we werent checking out Reynaldo's Az$...:ha:

Excellent observations all, and much thanks to those that endured the furnace.

Good to Woolfolk's name in the positive. Question about what Guenther can do when he turns upfield. Main thing is to convert that third down.

Jesse most definitely has a motor. Hopefully that will keep him going when he hits the rookie wall.

Reynaldo beefed up a bit, and he is born again with confidence. you can tell he is really getting comfortable with the defense. Pac is as well. They are really starting to come together, and play off of one another.

I'm really feeling good about things at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back