Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee said:
Volek wasn't really sharp IMO today... but I tell you who was! ...... :brow: VY!

Vince really impressed me with his throws! Who cares about arm release, he is tall enough that he releases the ball at the same level or higher than Volek, and WoW is he accurate! The best part was that the ball was always in the best spot for the receiver and ONLY the receiver to make a play! Call me impressed!

There is plenty to Be Excited about this year TITANS fans!
This is great news to me.
It tells me Vince is coming along fine.
Thanks for the great post.

I hope we shouldn't be concerned over Chris Brown sitting out practice again with a groin injury. It flared up on Sunday afternoon's practice, which I reported watching him get stretched out by a trainer. I showed up late for tueday's afternoon practice and got a chuckle out of hearing Pacman hollering out at Vince after he had made a nice pick. I heard people around me making nice comments on Pacman's work. I think he is a really good story out of trining camp so far, and look forward to his play on the field this year.

Keon Raymond looks to make the team for sure. Our CB postion may have gone from one of the weakest parts of the team after losing Dyson and Rolle and Woolfolk not working out and staying healthy to a strength.

If Jones does come back Calico might be in trouble. Atleast so far with Wade really impressing and the 3 guys from last year we could be loaded. I'm not sure Calico can play STs where Williams, Roby, Jones and Wade have in the past.

I wouldn't go so far to say it is a strength.
Outside of Pacman and The Chosen One, Woolfolk, Gardner, Raymond et al are an unknown quantity.

Gunny said:
Outside of Pacman and The Chosen One, Woolfolk, Gardner, Raymond et al are an unknown quantity.
It's way too early to make a call on anyone. Gardner started out hot. Let's see where he is in late August. Same for Raymond.

It's a good sign that we're seeing some quality play from the secondary and I hope it continues.

Waddell, too, once he comes back from the PUP list.

OK, so who wants to be first to base a religion around Keon Raymond? Keonism anyone?
priest.gif

Gunny said:

We may still have a slight problem with depth but it looks like we will be much improved at the CB position. Hill and Pac may have filled the huge void we had when Dyson and Rolle left. So our starters seem like they could be solid. It is good to see we may have a young guy coming on ala Hill last year who could surprise. Maybe Gardner could finally make something of himself because I wasn't sure he would make the team this year but he seems to be improved.

TitanJeff said:

Also, not noted from the AM practice was a very nice deep route and reception hauled in by J. Orr.... I believe Volek was the QB.

Orr is not as tall as I thought, but he does have good foot speed.
(Also he is very easy to find returning to the huddle... looks awkward in that his feet don't seem to get more than 2 inches off the ground when jogging - I almost kept expecting him to trip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back