Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly an unpopular option, but that's an annoying fan.
you clearly have NOT been to many home losses ... much less home losses to cincy...

'who dey' chants throughout stadium ...100% they were doing it thru 1st quarter... GLAD they were STFU

F them
F that

good for that guy making them feel like shyt

That 3rd and goal drive the Bengals had to start the game. The crowd was probably the loudest I've ever heard. They were loud as hell lol. Forced Burrow to call TO.

That Bengals first drive, it felt like it was going to be a long day for us.

Props to our fans.
From the TV broadcast it sounded super loud. Like, louder than I've ever heard a Titans crowd. Maybe there were actually more Titans fans than opposing fans for once.

View attachment 21129

Me last year with Bengals fans on Broadway before the game. When I say they're annoying, I mean it.

Really wish I went there this year to see us spank their asses. Was thinking about going, but after that performance against the Browns I didn't want to waste money on it.

you clearly have NOT been to many home losses ... much less home losses to cincy...

'who dey' chants throughout stadium ...100% they were doing it thru 1st quarter... GLAD they were STFU

F them
F that

good for that guy making them feel like shyt
So you agree with me... That's annoying. Thanks!

View attachment 21129

Me last year with Bengals fans on Broadway before the game. When I say they're annoying, I mean it.

Really wish I went there this year to see us spank their asses. Was thinking about going, but after that performance against the Browns I didn't want to waste money on it.
Wait! you're not Lebron James???

Ok, so they are annoying and that guy is being annoying back. Still annoying, whether justified or not.

What nice win after the sh$t show last week. Titans always have to have at least a couple total meltdown games a year. Then they usually come back firing the next week.

Thats 2/2.... games I drop money on the opposing team ML... the Titans win

I expect to be reimbursed at the end of the year lol, consider it business expenses Titan Front Office.

Fun game to attend! Lot’s of cocky cat’s fans walking to the stadium and during the game, but they quieted down pretty quick and couldn’t get out of Nissan Stadium fast enough!

Thats 2/2.... games I drop money on the opposing team ML... the Titans win

I expect to be reimbursed at the end of the year lol, consider it business expenses Titan Front Office.
I parlayed Titans ML and the under. Woohoo. But it was only a mikey mouse bet because I don't have the balls to bet big on the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back