Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a weird team man. Still think it's a 9-8 or 8-9 team. But it really depends on how the Oline comes together when Skoronski and NPF get back. The running game will have to be elite to make the playoffs given the state of the WR room.

I parlayed Titans ML and the under. Woohoo. But it was only a mikey mouse bet because I don't have the balls to bet big on the Titans.

Oh I never bet HUGE.... too much shh can go wrong for me to with a clear mind bet 100+... I $100 like twice in the last 6 months, and I'm almost certain I took 13 years off my life.. lol

I dropped 25 on CIN this time.... probably will drop 15 next week on our opp ML lol.

This is a weird team man. Still think it's a 9-8 or 8-9 team. But it really depends on how the Oline comes together when Skoronski and NPF get back. The running game will have to be elite to make the playoffs given the state of the WR room.

Did they ever say what his illness is?

What, was he digging for holes in Nevada and got bit by a yellow-spotted lizard, and they are still in the process of draining venom?.... lol

I wanted to say that I really enjoyed Mark Schlereth in the booth for this game. He was one of my favorite analyst, next to Sean Salisbury. He's a no BS kind of dude.

Of course the one game where I’m occupied and can only catch occassional glimpses, we come out looking like contenders.
From what I did see though our offense seemed to mix it up with PA, short and deep passing, even saw a successful screen to Henry(?) at one point.
I also got the feeling our OL dominated the Bengals DL, but I dont know how good the Bengals DL is so…

Of course the one game where I’m occupied and can only catch occassional glimpses, we come out looking like contenders.
From what I did see though our offense seemed to mix it up with PA, short and deep passing, even saw a successful screen to Henry(?) at one point.
I also got the feeling our OL dominated the Bengals DL, but I dont know how good the Bengals DL is so…
Not so much that the OL dominated. They certainly played better... but Kelly called a good game and had Tannehill getting the ball out quickly. And Tannehill did his part by getting the ball out and not holding on too long.

There was some nice blocking in the run game. Henry was getting enough room to get going instead of getting smashed by 4 guys as soon as he got the ball so that was an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back