Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So going to back to something I said last week. I would love to see our offence show some different things tonight. Some designed runs for Tanne being one of them. Don't give them the same team they've watched on tape the last 4 weeks......other than pounding with Henry.

Sounds like Bills fans are taking over Nashville.
They are taking over the STATE. I'm at the Grand Hyatt tonight and it is basically a Bills dormitory, but I fully expected that. Yesterday I was at a tourist trap on Lookout Mtn 2 hours away from Nashville and there were Bills fans going to the game even there!

They are taking over the STATE. I'm at the Grand Hyatt tonight and it is basically a Bills dormitory, but I fully expected that. Yesterday I was at a tourist trap on Lookout Mtn 2 hours away from Nashville and there were Bills fans going to the game even there!
Lots of New Yorkers from outside of NYC moving to Tennessee. I see vehicles with New York tags in the Boro all the time now.

Hamstring injuries are pretty common multiple week injuries. Look at CMC
They are very common injuries for the Titans period. Something has to be up with the strength and conditioning coach Vravel brought in. This has been a recurring problem since he got rid of Steve Watterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back