Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched this on gamepass catch up first thing this morning - what an unbelievable game. Henry clocked 21.8mph on that long TD, the fastest of any ball carrier this year. He's 247 lbs, insane.

Other thoughts on the game:

Henry is the league MVP right now
Tannehill had a huge 2nd half and looked much better once he trusted his protection
Good to see AJ making plays again
Landry and Byard were lights out
Big Jeff made the play of the game
D played much better than previous but still too much bending for my liking, particularly the easy short underneath 3rd down conversions
We are so banged up right now

I would agree. We can't expect to continue to ride Henry, as amazing as he is, for every game. Eventually its going to catch up to us.

Taking nothing away from Henry, because he's great, but it is the "Henry show". Having said that, when teams show up to put 8 men in the box, you have to be able to make explosive passing plays, and I just don't have confidence, right now, that Ryan can do it fairly consistently. That first year he was here, oh yeah, he made all the throws, but since then he keeps fading in the background.

Time will tell, but we have seen this offensive formula year after year with the Titans and with the same results that fall short, and in a league where the pass is 1st and the rules are set up to do just that.

Once again, a really good quality win. I think the Titan's are continuing to go in the right direction in the win column. We are starting to see a few more bone-headed penalties that we used to see in just about every game before Vrable took over the team, so would like to see some of that cleaned up.

Last edited by a moderator:
4-2 isn’t bad at ALL!!!! If we can make a strong enough showing, at least show the same fortitude at home against the Chiefs that we did against BUF, we might have the fire back. Just gotta play TEN tough (even tho we’ll be down to the towel boys playing the CB by the end of the game). JUST THINK IF WE BEAT KC!!! :tj:

Taking nothing away from Henry, because he's great, but it is the "Henry show". Having said that, when teams show up to put 8 men in the box, you have to be able to make explosive passing plays, and I just don't have confidence, right now, that Ryan can do it fairly consistently. That first year he was here, oh yeah, he made all the throws, but since then he keeps fading in the background.

Time will tell, but we have seen this offensive formula year after year with the Titans and with the same results that fall short, and in a league where the pass is 1st and the rules are set up to do just that.

Once again, a really good quality win. I think the Titan's are continuing to go in the right direction in the win column. We are starting to see a few more bone-headed penalties that we used to see in just about every game before Vrable took over the team, so would like to see some of that cleaned up.
Yes it's the Henry Show

It's Derrick's world we're just living in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back