Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post game thought…

- Henry is the best back in the league and should be the league’s MVP so far even if they only give it to QB’s.

- Tannehill gave me some hope that he can still be the guy by redeeming himself in the second half.

- Tannehill is always on the money with AJ Brown but has no chemistry with Julio Jones. They need to go out and work on some bonding. He’s been throwing a lot of ducks to Julio, even the catch Julio made off the guy’s helmet, was a terrible throw and Julio had no business making that play.

- David Long and Harold Landry were monsters tonight. Simmons, who’s supposed to be our defensive MVP, gets a nod for starting off the game quiet but coming through with the game saving goal-line stop.

- Jenkins has been getting torched all season, hopefully Vrabel doesn’t give him the veteran treatment and is willing to bench him after Fulton comes back.

- Despite giving up 31 points, the defense mostly played well against the number 1 offense. Most of the big plays came from penalties and the weak link in the corner spot that Josh Allen kept picking on. The pass rush did what they could tonight to hide it.

This was such a fun game to watch. I love it when the rest of the country gets to watch our team and we're in the spotlight. First MNF game in Nashville in 4 years. That's a little ridiculous with as much success as this team has had lately.

It's so crazy how every year the Titans lose one game they shouldn't and win a game that nobody thinks they can. I know we're all thinking it, but 5-1 and beating the Jets looks/sounds so much better than 4-2. That loss to the Jets made others question us and I honestly still am not sure who this team is. But this was a fun game regardless.

Certainly happy for a quality win, but have concerns moving forward. It appears Ryan's numbers are continuing to go down, and hate to see him relegated to a game manager like so many Titan's QB's in the past.

Certainly happy for a quality win, but have concerns moving forward. It appears Ryan's numbers are continuing to go down, and hate to see him relegated to a game manager like so many Titan's QB's in the past.
I would agree. We can't expect to continue to ride Henry, as amazing as he is, for every game. Eventually its going to catch up to us.

Literally surrounded by Bills fans at game. Guy behind me running his goot holster ridiculing Derrick Henry and how we have nobody but him and mocking how the PA announcer is always saying Derrick Henry for 3 yards, Derrick Henry breaks 2 tackles for a 2 yard gain etc. Starts in with his mocking voice "Derrick Henry for 2 yards, Derrick Henry for no gain, Derrick Henry around left around, Derrick Henry eats popcorn, Derrick Henry takes a dump, Derrick Henry calls his momma to check on her..." All the Bills fans laughing it up at his impression.

Derrick Henry breaks off that 76 yarder and I say out loud to my son- "Damn- I missed it- who scored?" Dead silence for 3 minutes. I'll call that a victory. I like the Bills fans usually- but damn they were obnoxious right up until the end. Had the pleasure of waving to all of them as they left and saying "Y'all drive safe" "y'all come back again soon" "y'all enjoy downtown tonight it's a lot of fun...." "It was a pleasure visiting with ya...."

Literally surrounded by Bills fans at game. Guy behind me running his goot holster ridiculing Derrick Henry and how we have nobody but him and mocking how the PA announcer is always saying Derrick Henry for 3 yards, Derrick Henry breaks 2 tackles for a 2 yard gain etc. Starts in with his mocking voice "Derrick Henry for 2 yards, Derrick Henry for no gain, Derrick Henry around left around, Derrick Henry eats popcorn, Derrick Henry takes a dump, Derrick Henry calls his momma to check on her..." All the Bills fans laughing it up at his impression.

Derrick Henry breaks off that 76 yarder and I say out loud to my son- "Damn- I missed it- who scored?" Dead silence for 3 minutes. I'll call that a victory. I like the Bills fans usually- but damn they were obnoxious right up until the end. Had the pleasure of waving to all of them as they left and saying "Y'all drive safe" "y'all come back again soon" "y'all enjoy downtown tonight it's a lot of fun...." "It was a pleasure visiting with ya...."
Love shutting other fans up with a win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back