Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill was great the 2nd half. Absolutely great. That throw to aj over the linebacker on a rope!

Tannehill played much better in the 2nd half but his play tonight is not going to cut it. He hasn’t played great all year outside of maybe the Seattle game.

He’s got to trust AJB and Julio to make plays. He looked scared in the 1st half. The 2nd half was the first time all year I’ve seen Tannehill confidently throw darts.

Julio is hurt. He looks slow

No he didn’t. He looks great. THill missed him for what would have been a TD. Julio is playing fine. He wasn’t benched. TV showed him coming off limping.

We won, so quit bitching about ghosts and making shit up. We just beat one of the best teams in the NFL with No secondary.

McDermott salt about the call? He was short.
He was not just short. He was embarrassingly short. Must be tough knowing that you have Bass on the team and Norwood is no longer there. First time I ever saw a coach go wide right. Yes, that’s so funny, I will laugh at my own joke now.

it’s a long ways to Buffalo, riding north on95

Tannehill played much better in the 2nd half but his play tonight is not going to cut it. He hasn’t played great all year outside of maybe the Seattle game.

He’s got to trust AJB and Julio to make plays. He looked scared in the 1st half. The 2nd half was the first time all year I’ve seen Tannehill confidently throw darts.
I think that's what happens when you had close to zero time to build chemistry with your weapons and to make matters worse, you get sacked or hit repeatedly. The line is still an issue, but no sacks today, right? If the O-line gets it together AND the string of bad-luck injuries ends, I think Tanny and the rest of the O will find their rhythm.

I agree with most of that. I said in the game thread at some point he has to at least give the receivers a chance to make a play instead of throwing it away every time.

It is a long way to Buffalo even if you are in New York. At least the parts of New York I'm familiar with.

Going for the FG and overtime seems to be the safe way to call it but I am sure they felt they could make at least a first down if not a TD. They did have a time out. If you think the chances of making that first down are better than your chance to win in overtime, then you probably should run a play in that fourth down situation.

I think that's what happens when you had close to zero time to build chemistry with your weapons and to make matters worse, you get sacked or hit repeatedly. The line is still an issue, but no sacks today, right? If the O-line gets it together AND the string of bad-luck injuries ends, I think Tanny and the rest of the O will find their rhythm.

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

Julio is the only new weapon for him out there. We need him to play like a $30 million QB. End of story.

I agree with most of that. I said in the game thread at some point he has to at least give the receivers a chance to make a play instead of throwing it away every time.

Im good with the throw aways over a sack. But a couple different times tonight he had guys open underneath and held the ball hoping for the big play. Just take what they give you.

It is a long way to Buffalo even if you are in New York. At least the parts of New York I'm familiar with.

Going for the FG and overtime seems to be the safe way to call it but I am sure they felt they could make at least a first down if not a TD. They did have a time out. If you think the chances of making that first down are better than your chance to win in overtime, then you probably should run a play in that fourth down situation.
If the scores were reversed, I’d want Vrabel to go for it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back