Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gutty win.

Secondary is completely toast. Tannehill not playing great.

Henry is a frigging warrior. My favorite Titan ever and its not close anymore.

God this feels good. Now if only we had beat the jets...

J. Jones evidently hurt again. He probably misses the next game or two, but maybe he comes on strong at the end of the season.

It looked like Tannehaill lacked confidence in the O line but as the game went on into the second half, he looked much better and was able to get some good throws off for completions.

Defense looked much better to me with getting pressure on the QB. They do need to come up with some cornerbacks that can make plays. Borders had some good moments last season so maybe he can come back and be better again. Tough break with Fulton going on IR. He was looking like a good starter this season.

And yes, that Jets game really hurts. I have family in New York who are Jet fans. They were as shocked as I was that the Titams lost the game.

J. Jones evidently hurt again. He probably misses the next game or two, but maybe he comes on strong at the end of the season.

It looked like Tannehaill lacked confidence in the O line but as the game went on into the second half, he looked much better and was able to get some good throws off for completions.

Defense looked much better to me with getting pressure on the QB. They do need to come up with some cornerbacks that can make plays. Borders had some good moments last season so maybe he can come back and be better again. Tough break with Fulton going on IR. He was looking like a good starter this season.
jones wanted to play according to radio

What a gutty win.

Secondary is completely toast. Tannehill not playing great.

Henry is a frigging warrior. My favorite Titan ever and its not close anymore.

God this feels good. Now if only we had beat the jets...
Tannehill was great the 2nd half. Absolutely great. That throw to aj over the linebacker on a rope!

Still don’t understand trading a 2nd for Julio if you’re not gonna use him
I would definitely like to see more of Julio too. But, there must be a reason? Not 100%, not really gelling yet?

Not sure, but I have a feeling that as the season goes on, he’ll get rolling too. Hopefully we’ll be healthy and rocking by the time playoffs get here.

I would definitely like to see more of Julio too. But, there must be a reason? Not 100%, not really gelling yet?

Not sure, but I have a feeling that as the season goes on, he’ll get rolling too. Hopefully we’ll be healthy and rocking by the time playoffs get here.
I think we have an offensive coordinator that doesn’t know what to do with him and Brown. Downing is lucky he has Derrick Henry to prevent him from looking as incompetent as he really is like he did with the Raiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back