Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the scores were reversed, I’d want Vrabel to go for it there.

yup def . It’s always a risk - and they needed one yard from a huge QB like Allen - you’d think he get it if he didn’t slip. Don’t think it was a bad call - just didn’t work out. I’d hope Tanny sneak it as well given the same opportunity.

yup def . It’s always a risk - and they needed one yard from a huge QB like Allen - you’d think he get it if he didn’t slip. Don’t think it was a bad call - just didn’t work out. I’d hope Tanny sneak it as well given the same opportunity.
As little as the titans D deserved credit throughout the whole game, that was a great play by big Jeff. I think he’s the reason Allen slipped. Straight stuffed.

I think that's what happens when you had close to zero time to build chemistry with your weapons and to make matters worse, you get sacked or hit repeatedly. The line is still an issue, but no sacks today, right? If the O-line gets it together AND the string of bad-luck injuries ends, I think Tanny and the rest of the O will find their rhythm.
No sacks against the bills is a huge huge deal

No he didn’t. He looks great. THill missed him for what would have been a TD. Julio is playing fine. He wasn’t benched. TV showed him coming off limping.

We won, so quit bitching about ghosts and making **** up. We just beat one of the best teams in the NFL with No secondary.
Important to note that Byard and Hooker are part of the secondary and played lights out.

Just back home. I don’t know how it looked on TV but it felt like ‘99 in there. It was electric even with the massive amount of Bills fans.

Amazing win over a quality team that might end up having playoff implications.

Just back home. I don’t know how it looked on TV but it felt like ‘99 in there. It was electric even with the massive amount of Bills fans.

Amazing win over a quality team that might end up having playoff implications.

So glad we sent those Bills fans home with a massive L. They have such cocky, arrogant fans. Mad props to the Titans fans that showed up at the stadium tonight.

I though Borders and Jackson give us all they had on this game.Borders especially he play all special teams +defense sure he was been pick on but he bounce back what more can you ask for your 4th/5th corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back