Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills getting ball after the half. We have to stop them of th
Tammy better actually complete more than a few passes in the second half, or this effort was a waste.
This game will get out of hand quick if he doesn’t. The defense and Henry has held us in the game. I don’t expect our defense to continue this

I've heard people complaining but haven't really verified or tried to look into it but there's a large group of people that say he hasn't been the same since he got busted with PEDs.

Could be angry fans. Could be truth. He's a polarizing Titan because he always has his mouth running one direction or the other

I met him once. He was a great Titan that day. He turned a "I'm rooting for you" into a 5-10 minute discussions. Even met his wife.

What I do know is that we're going to be pulling people off the streets to play of we get any more injuries
I keep forgetting about the PED’s he really hasn’t been the same since.

Bills getting ball after the half. We have to stop them of th

This game will get out of hand quick if he doesn’t. The defense and Henry has held us in the game. I don’t expect our defense to continue this
Chris Jackson giving Diggs whatever room he needs to catch the ball.

Its frustrating but we are playing one of the hottest teams in the league right now. They are good.

With the amount of injuries we have, this is an admiral effort.

Its frustrating but we are playing one of the hottest teams in the league right now. They are good.

With the amount of injuries we have, this is an admiral effort.

Game has gone about as well the Titans could have hoped to be honest, especially with all of the injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back