Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans vs Miami a few years ago...
go to the 2:15 mark...

fish cheated

same shyt... cheating cheaters cheat
I was deployed during this game but was the whistle blown as if it was incomplete?

The fumble review rule would allow a challenge and if deemed a fumble, because Miami clearly recovered, they should get the ball where recovered.

If I remember, that stood as a TD? Which meant they’d have called it a fumble on the field and allowed the runback despite a whistle?

I was deployed during this game but was the whistle blown as if it was incomplete?

The fumble review rule would allow a challenge and if deemed a fumble, because Miami clearly recovered, they should get the ball where recovered.

If I remember, that stood as a TD? Which meant they’d have called it a fumble on the field and allowed the runback despite a whistle?
yep

cheating cheaters cheat

Bunch more examples but none are exactly the same situation.
1:05 is close
1:43 is similar
2:08 is a great one (Cin vs Oak)

Another point in a couple spots though, note the 2:08 video, the bengals were given an option to take the ball where he fumbled and the whistle was blown OR replay the down.
For the 1:43 spot, no down redone either.
So the entirety of the situation is not that the play should have been redone, at least from some of these other examples.

I can’t hear a whistle in the replay, it just looks like everyone stopped at least thinking it was incomplete.

Play was also challenged and lost for incomplete pass?
nope TD stood... IIRC some officials were waiving INC others just stood there like idiots... clearly NOT a competitive play

nope TD stood... IIRC some officials were waiving INC others just stood there like idiots... clearly NOT a competitive play
I’m only pointing out there are some differences between that play and the play in question.
Doesn’t make it right and that one seems it could have been changed at multiple levels:
-incomplete pass,
-fumble and whistle blew (didn’t hear it)
-before any recovery, fumble and whistle blew (didn’t hear it) after recovery,
-fumble, recovered, and returned.

clearly a pass as the 'fumble' went 15 yards in the air

IIRC 'they' said something about empty hand or something about T17s hand at release...

my point was ZERO consistency

should have replayed tiger TD from last week cause they clearly blew play dead before completion. This lack of consistency gives the appearance, if not actuality, of favoritism

clearly a pass as the 'fumble' went 15 yards in the air

IIRC 'they' said something about empty hand or something about T17s hand at release...

my point was ZERO consistency

should have replayed tiger TD from last week cause they clearly blew play dead before completion. This lack of consistency gives the appearance, if not actuality, of favoritism
acutally I was wrong... they blew the play dead... should have been a like 2 yard SAC cause THAT is what they blew the whistle on... and they should have lived with that :bs: cause THAT was what they called with their too quick whistle

acutally I was wrong... they blew the play dead... should have been a like 2 yard SAC cause THAT is what they blew the whistle on... and they should have lived with that :bs: cause THAT was what they called with their too quick whistle
Wow. They really couldn’t have F’d that play up any more than they did.

Whistle should have stopped play on what was never a sack, it was a forward pass they somehow called a fumble, and then they allowed a return on what should have been a dead ball from either the incomplete pass OR the whistle.

I still didn’t hear a whistle though, but I really didn’t look for any more videos of it.

I did not state that clearly ... I was talking about the bengals game last week

the fish game a few years ago was just a ref huddle and they decided to just let miami have a free TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back