Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

There were some here agreeing.
Such a disappointment after having #5 and #18 to get nothing out of either.
I just read something that said the average number of players who sign a second contract with the team that drafted them is 32. 32 total players from an entire draft. So, to be average at drafting, you just need to re-sign one player from each draft class. Drafting players is nothing but a crap shoot, but JRob played with no dice.

not sure about that.. .dont think there is anything stopping NFL team from signing anyone that is not 'draft eligible' today

Titans could sign usaine bolt today, as a for instance, and bolt never went thru draft far as I know

eeeh.. .nevermind... undrafted FA basically says it.. yes bowers would have to go undrafted to become undrafted FA

I don’t know any style or offensive scheme that doesn’t require an OL.
Not sure what LT are available next year but the talent is there and available this year, they need to take Alt or Fashunu.

when a potential Joe Thomas is staring you in the face, I don’t think you can pass.
TE as a whole is the closest to a luxury position on the roster.
Potential Joe Thomas!? You've already got them in a gold jacket before they've played a snap in the NFL?

Most agree that Alt and Fashanu should be good, quality starting players in the NFL. I have yet to hear anyone say that either are a generational talent.

Potential Joe Thomas!? You've already got them in a gold jacket before they've played a snap in the NFL?

Most agree that Alt and Fashanu should be good, quality starting players in the NFL. I have yet to hear anyone say that either are a generational talent.
Only doing the same comparison people are giving MHJ.

It is interesting that two of the top three scoring receivers in post season history are TE. Hmmmmm
Faaar cheaper than a WR, so a team can keep them around longer. If those teams happen to have a Brady or Mahomes, it's not rocket science.

If Kelce would have demanded $30M per year and KC could have resigned Hill for $15M per year, the rankings would be different.

Both are considered pretty elite as far as OT prospects go. Right up there with Penei Sewell and Tunsil for best OT prospects of the last 5-10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bowers was asked what makes him a tough matchup for linebackers, and he replied, "I don't know.... I don't know.." and then proceeded to ask TD to repeat the question, no doubt stalling while he reached for an answer.

Red Flag.

Latest posts

Back