Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one takeaway from today is that we don’t need to overpay Simmons, Landry and Dupree to be successful. Rather spend that money on playmakers on offense. Our defense seems to be solid no matter who we start.

I'd rewind the game all the way forward to the 4th quarter. Just trying to save you 10 years of your life.
This team has already given me cardiac issues..... but you know i can't do that. See the squirrel ran a play for a loss and fumble... lawd. At least it won't be quite as bad knowing I am watching a W!

My one takeaway from today is that we don’t need to overpay Simmons, Landry and Dupree to be successful. Rather spend that money on playmakers on offense. Our defense seems to be solid no matter who we start.

Somewhat agree with you. But it's not like we were playing an elite offense today.

i might agree on everything but Simmons. He is dominant with just decent help and without him against quality teams we would be in trouble I think.

I’m going to need a larger sample size before I jump on that bandwagon.

i might agree on everything but Simmons. He is dominant with just decent help and without him against quality teams we would be in trouble I think.
He’s a great player no doubt he he’s not worth the money he will command in the titans scheme. The defense didn’t miss a beat without him.

Why is that always the go to? Every team plays "bad teams". The Titans ARE a bad team but they find a way to win.

Getting TO the playoffs is the first goal and they're well on the way.
Because it would be nice not just to get to the playoffs and be one and done.

Think about it. We almost reached 1/3 of the entire sack total for 2020 in the game today. We had 6 sacks today. We only had 19 for the entire 2020 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back