Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat’un kicked two extra points and a 35 yard FG so he couldn’t have been too banged up. Probably tried to do a jumping jack and hit himself in the face with his bellybutton.

Think about it. We almost reached 1/3 of the entire sack total for 2020 in the game today. We had 6 sacks today. We only had 19 for the entire 2020 season.
Not counting the 11 vs the Bengals, 2 of which they stole from us... EDIT -- (wrong year) :facepalm:

My one takeaway from today is that we don’t need to overpay Simmons, Landry and Dupree to be successful. Rather spend that money on playmakers on offense. Our defense seems to be solid no matter who we start.
i wouldn't rely on 1 game to make the decision to not pay Simmons

i wouldn't rely on 1 game to make the decision to not pay Simmons
Wasn’t relying on one game. I watch him every game. He’s a great player, but he’s not constantly dominant, and certainly doesn’t warrant the contract. The position he plays isn’t that important in the Titans scheme. Todays game just helped prove that. Money would be better spent elsewhere.

Wasn’t relying on one game. I watch him every game. He’s a great player, but he’s not constantly dominant, and certainly doesn’t warrant the contract. The position he plays isn’t that important in the Titans scheme. Todays game just helped prove that. Money would be better spent elsewhere.

I somewhat agree with this just because the defense does seem to work well with who ever is in there... But I don't want to see Simmons go.

From a business/team standpoint, you're probably right... Let him walk and focus on the offense. From a fan standpoint, letting a great player go sucks.

Dude is washed. Might have a spot on a team like the buccs where Evans/Godwin take all the attention away and he can find space. But for us he's useless.
Cutting Woods, Lewan and Cunningham frees up nearly $40m in cap space next year. Plenty to resign Nate Davis, David Long, etc.

It's alarming Woods is our number 1. Unreliable hands, lost his quickness after his injury and can't get seperation anymore.
that dont mean nothing he does practice & brings donuts to the scouting department... oh and always signs the front office employee birthday cards even if it is a defensive players birthday. just a great team guy and that is what is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back