Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could poit to mariotas second half as a positive...but all summer long it was beat in my head that if a teams down 14 then its too easy for the QB so his play doesn't matter

@Gut @Titan43 that is how it works right

Wanna throat punch that cocky Manziel. Get 2 long bombs for all his yards and has 50 percent completion and thinks he's a god

I don't know which is worse... the Titans or the censorship on this board (nothing to do with cussing or subject mater) .

People are pissed, and should be able to express frustrations.

I wish I could poit to mariotas second half as a positive...but all summer long it was beat in my head that if a teams down 14 then its too easy for the QB so his play doesn't matter

@Gut @Titan43 that is how it works right

was not like that. What MM got he got against an aggressive D

except in the last minute when Clev did finally go prevent

Mariota looked like a rookie, he made mistakes, but at least he rebounded a bit in the 2nd half. Whiz is still the same moron from last season. Abandons the run quick, gets his qb killed in the 1st half. Does anybody really want whiz here long term?

WRs didn't get separation, O line got MM8 killed, so many momentum killing penalties and just poor overall performance. The game got interesting and we just needed a stop but D didn't make it happen.

Line is terrible - really don't like seeing our quarterback being manhandled all afternoon.

Blidi killed us by giving up on the play where Benjamin burned him and scored. They're going to ream his ass out for that.

PS is there any word on Warmack?

Whiz showed too much confidence in his rookie QB, IMO. Too much shotgun in the first half.

The third quarter is what this offense needs to look like if you're going to keep five tight ends. Run the ball. Play-action. Easy throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back