Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but you can't be ten yards away either.
But Orakpo also has to make that sack.
if he contained instead of goin for the killshot Johnny steps up a few yards and gets tackled
if you goin for the killshot, as a outside lb, and know no ones outside of you, you better not whiff and let the QB get by you and buy himself extra time.

Whizinator on radio....

started bad... gotta clean that up

young guys on O. Noise was loud. Gotta communicate. lots of penatlites

Mariota - battler. ankle limited him.. Much respect. made plays second half. felt was gonna tie up game

mri planned on Warmack.

D calmed down after 1Q. D made incorrect check. communication. must settle down. D kept Titans in game

home game next week - team is angry/dissapointed. Mistakes cost W. fired up to be at home. second season opener for a team

Gotta get those excuses straight there Whizinator

lol -- I talked about censorship... Heck, you can't even get to the Titans message board (12th man) lol... It's either been shut down or has been over-run by angry fans. lol

I suspect it's been shut down until fans can cool down a bit.

Our D played pretty well except two long throws. With McCourty back it will be better.
We really missed McCourty. If we could get a better CB opposite him and let BWW and Sensabaugh go or just play special teams we'd be really improved. I'm hoping we draft Jalen Ramsey from FSU this next year.

lol -- I talked about censorship... Heck, you can't even get to the Titans message board (12th man) lol... It's either been shut down or has been over-run by angry fans. lol

I suspect it's been shut down until fans can cool down a bit.
there's not much to get mad at. Mariota had a rookie game, came on strong at the end. Our scrub CBS got whooped, what you gonna do with McCourty out? No way we play this bad again. No. Way. Book it. Were still a 9 win team I believe

Without the terrible penalties in the first half and a half asleep offense the Titans are in this game.

Defense gave up some crucial plays...but also got some key stops and gave the offense chance after chance in the first half.

Sloppy game all around, but far from a nail in the coffin. Still a lot of games to play and I still think they can win more games than expected if everyone plays up to par.

does anybody know the chances of us getting McCourty back for the Colts instead of after the bye week? Gonna be monitoring his injury progress all week hoping he heals up enough to play or else we don't stand a chance against the Colt's passing attack

First off, the first half was a level of bad football I didn't think the team was capable of. Very disheartening. The 2nd half was competitive and allowed me to remove the rope from around my neck and get down off of their chair I was standing on. Mariota still looks like a very promising young QB. Our O-line was putrid in terms of pass blocking and will get out young QB killed if they don't improve! Also, on Cleveland's last TD to Benjamin there was an incredibly obvious hold that there's absolutely no excuse for the officials missing. Griff was throwing his hands around above his head to alert the officials as he was held in epic fashion. No call of course.

there's not much to get mad at. Mariota had a rookie game, came on strong at the end. Our scrub CBS got whooped, what you gonna do with McCourty out? No way we play this bad again. No. Way. Book it. Were still a 9 win team I believe

Yeah, Mariota made plays in the 2nd half... but lets be realistic here; The Browns had already taken thier feet off the gas, and stopped bringing as much pressure. The 2nd half was about not loosing the game, and did just enough to win the game. I know the coaches were screaming at Johnny not to make the big mistake.

As for the 1st half... it's the same old song and dance from last season... Big penalties, where they put themselves in the hole to which they can't recover. I don't see any improvement in that area.

As for Marcus, anyone can see he's going to be a good player. However, when you have a cast of idiots making bone-headed moves, around you.. Well, there's only so much one can do.

Yeah, Mariota made plays in the 2nd half... but lets be realistic here; The Browns had already taken thier feet off the gas, and stopped bringing as much pressure. The 2nd half was about not loosing the game, and did just enough to win the game. I know the coaches were screaming at Johnny not to make the big mistake.

As for the 1st half... it's the same old song and dance from last season... Big penalties, where they put themselves in the hole to which they can't recover. I don't see any improvement in that area.

As for Marcus, anyone can see he's going to be a good player. However, when you have a cast of idiots making bone-headed moves, around you.. Well, there's only so much one can do.
Idk mariotas numbers could have been really ugly. He got extremely lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back